TV01II RK3288 out of his sleep whenn i turn tv on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV01II RK3288 out of his sleep whenn i turn tv on

Hello I bought this box TV01 II at geekbuying.
    all is well on that side.
    By cons I have a problem, every time I put the box in standby red light,
    it sufficeth me to stop my tv and on again to that the TV01 II box comes out of his sleep
    Whereas I do not want to use it, how to stop it wakes from sleep when you turn on the tv.

i have this
    SAMSUNG UE46B7000 - 117 cm
    If I turn on the tv the TV01 II comes out of standby.

and this
    LG 55LN575S - 140 cm

and a pc monitor
    SAMSUNG S27B750V

If I turn on the pc monitor the TV01 II comes NO out of standby.

This is what I want it to do when I plug my tv, it does not leave of its standby

Hi, here is the new firmware for TV01II.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ty...3_20141226.rar
    or here from me
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

The password is geekbuying.com.
    Here is the method for how to to flash:

1, Open the "RKBatchTool.exe" in the BatchTool file, on the top, you will see a "FW Path", click the button on the right side, and select the "T032_AP6330_public_root_20141224.img" file in firmware file.

2, Connect the box to the computer with USB cable, press the recover button and then power on, remove your hand from the recover button until it connect successfully that shows in "Connected Devices"

3, Click "Upgrate" to start flash.

Here is the link for RKBatchTool.exe:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/njf19tcdu8mlkuv/Rockchip_BatchTool_v1.7.rar

ps: i have rooted it with kingoroot.and i am in good section
    Last edited by burimek; 01-03-2015, 12:49.

Originally posted by burimek View Post
    it sufficeth me to stop my tv and on again to that the TV01 II box comes out of his sleep
    Whereas I do not want to use it, how to stop it wakes from sleep when you turn on the tv.
    thank you

ps: i have rooted it with kingoroot.
    Hi,
    Is possible for you to let me know the order number?

Sincerely
    Emma
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

For me it sound like CEC... but I have no idea how to disable CEC at this box or at your TV at this HDMI-port to stop the communication between this two devices via HDMI...
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
        Hi,
        Is possible for you to let me know the order number?

Sincerely
        Emma
        Order Number: #3208512

you are so curious hhahaahhahaahhaah

have you a solution???

yes no spam for me: works als CEC
        my tv dont have CEC, a new release ist now, but i dont know how to flash it???
        Any help Welcome

Last edited by burimek; 12-27-2014, 18:16.

Comment

use rkbatchtool 1.8 install driver first and push reset button 5 sec came grenn icone and restore

http://cs419226.vk.me/v419226250/2895/2uAOHS3Sx9g.jpg

but i have same problem whenn i turn my tv on, the tv01 II get on

please any help

Comment

Which TV do you have?
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Order Number: #3208512

you are so curious hhahaahhahaahhaah

have you a solution???

yes no spam for me: works als CEC
              my tv dont have CEC, a new release ist now, but i dont know how to flash it???
              Any help Welcome

This file is password protected, could you please share it? (by personal message?)
              If you have some time please inform about the changelog.

Thank you in advance,

Comment

thank you

ps: i have rooted it with kingoroot.
                Hello, Have you looked in settings, under the display tab? Seems like I have seen the CEC switch there on some boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                  Which TV do you have?
                  i have try with Samsung tv led serie 7, and lg tv 2013 same result, but whenn i try on my pc monitor Samsung led with box works, tv01 II stay red ???

Originally posted by hupzona View Post
                  This file is password protected, could you please share it? (by personal message?)
                  If you have some time please inform about the changelog.

Thank you in advance,
                  Hi,
                  The password is geekbuying.com.
                  Here is the method for how to to flash:

1, Open the "RKBatchTool.exe" in the BatchTool file, on the top, you will see a "FW Path", click the button on the right side, and select the "T032_AP6330_public_root_20141224.img" file in firmware file.

2, Connect the box to the computer with USB cable, press the recover button and then power on, remove your hand from the recover button until it connect successfully that shows in "Connected Devices"

3, Click "Upgrate" to start flash.

Here is the link for RKBatchTool.exe:
                  http://www.mediafire.com/view/njf19tcdu8mlkuv/Rockchip_BatchTool_v1.7.rar

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                  Hello, Have you looked in settings, under the display tab? Seems like I have seen the CEC switch there on some boxes.
                  Good idea but no cec information to display tab.

Waiting answer from GEEKBUYING

Comment

i have try with Samsung tv led serie 7, and lg tv 2013 same result, but whenn i try on my pc monitor Samsung led with box works, tv01 II stay red ???
                    Samsung tv led serie 7
                    => http://www.cybershack.com.au/review/...ries-7-led-lcd
                    ==> "... Samsung calls ‘Anynet+’ (also known as HDMI-CEC), you can control all of your HDMI-CEC compatible digital AV devices with a single remote control."

For the "lg tv 2013" I need more information to give some helping information...
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Samsung tv led serie 7
                      => http://www.cybershack.com.au/review/...ries-7-led-lcd
                      ==> "... Samsung calls ‘Anynet+’ (also known as HDMI-CEC), you can control all of your HDMI-CEC compatible digital AV devices with a single remote control."

For the "lg tv 2013" I need more information to give some helping information...
                      i have this

and this
                      LG 55LN575S - 140 cm

and a pc monitor
                      SAMSUNG S27B750V

This is what I want it to do when I plug my tv, it does not leave of its standby

Comment

i have this

and this
                        LG 55LN575S - 140 cm

and a pc monitor
                        SAMSUNG S27B750V

Don't worry, I understand what you want

OF CAUSE if you turn on the pc monitor the TV01 II comes NOT out of standby because the PC MONITOR doesn't know CEC...

The SAMSUNG UE46B7000 knows CEC which samsung calls Anynet+ (see above)...

The LG 55LN575S also knows CEC which lg calls SimpLink ...

As I wrote above, you have to find a way to manage the CEC at both TV's (maybe at the HDMI-port where you use the TV01 II?) or at the TV01 II...

If both not works at the moment you have to wait for a fw-update witch is able to handle CEC settings at the TV01 II.
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Don't worry, I understand what you want

OF CAUSE if you turn on the pc monitor the TV01 II comes NOT out of standby because the PC MONITOR doesn't know CEC...

The SAMSUNG UE46B7000 knows CEC which samsung calls Anynet+ (see above)...

The LG 55LN575S also knows CEC which lg calls SimpLink ...

As I wrote above, you have to find a way to manage the CEC at both TV's (maybe at the HDMI-port where you use the TV01 II?) or at the TV01 II...

If both not works at the moment you have to wait for a fw-update witch is able to handle CEC settings at the TV01 II.
                          thank you for your interest in my problem
                          I can disable the CEC on my tv, I have the option, but even in off
                          the TV01 II out of his sleep.
                          he just had a new firmware which btw added not much to share a launcher
                          I do not have the option cec above
                          and I'm afraid that too little has this person interresse TV01 II to see a custom rom
                          maybe a script???

Comment

I have the same problem with my mk902II. I think they are the same device...
                            Look at http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...039#post265039

Comment

Originally posted by pirmar View Post
                              I have the same problem with my mk902II. I think they are the same device...
                              Look at http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...039#post265039
                              yes it same problem, hope anyone help us to find a solution???

Comment

Working...
                              X