OTT-928 porting dualboot rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTT-928 porting dualboot rom

port dual boot rom for my OTT-928 flashed ut3_dualboot rom & Android 4.4 & Ubuntu 14.04 Dual Bootafter traying a lat of IMG & ROMs from other devices , successful run dualboot on my OTT928 (cs928)working Linux Default login and password: ugoos & Android, wait for any sugestion , port work .
    Last edited by gumymoty; 01-26-2015, 17:04.

You need 16 gig device to support the dual boot option and i think a few have made a sd booting card for it as well. I think its in the works for dual but limited to 16 gig devices right now.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the latests firmware for this device?
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

yes the last ROM is

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Does anyone have a link to the latests firmware for this device?
        latests is CS928Firmware_2014-09-25

good ROM:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Comment

dualboot working on my OTT 928 ( cs928) success boot finaly

i use ugoos ut3 ROM v0.2 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Comment

That rom is 3 months old no way it has latest rockchip fixes??

Comment

Originally posted by gumymoty View Post
              i use ugoos ut3 ROM v0.2 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
              link????

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
                Last edited by gumymoty; 01-31-2015, 10:11.

Comment

How to flash packed firmware:
                  1. Download firmware and unzip it use 7z, winrar, winzip. Inside: Android Tool - tool for reflashing, DriverAssitant - tool to install drivers and firmware image file.
                  2. If it first time, you need to install drivers use DriverAssitant or manual when connecting device
                  3. After installing the drivers will run the Android Tool and click on the “Upgrade Firmware”. Click on “Firmware” and specify the path to the firmware file. You need waiting until the program downloading information about the firmware, then it will display some information on the screen.
                  . Next step, you need connect device to y, then follow these steps:
                  To connect the device to computer via USB cable, the device should use the OTG port.

Hold the hardware reset button. end power button realise wen dev is connected
                  Click the Upgrade button to the firmware of the device. At the end you will see a sign indicating a successful operation.
                  Last edited by gumymoty; 01-31-2015, 10:16.

Comment

That rom only good with 16 gig devices as it dual Linux android so not of any use to me.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                      That rom only good with 16 gig devices as it dual Linux android so not of any use to me.
                      my TV box OTT-928 (cs928) has 16 GB

Comment

Working...
                      X