Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK902II turn on when tv turn on!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    MK902II turn on when tv turn on!

    Is there a way to disable this option on MK902II?

    When I turn the TV on, the MK902II turn on to. I tried to disable the anynet option on tv, but the MK902II still turn on!!

    #2
    Originally posted by shupifero View Post
    Is there a way to disable this option on MK902II?

    When I turn the TV on, the MK902II turn on to. I tried to disable the anynet option on tv, but the MK902II still turn on!!
    I don't own one, but does the MK902II have a CEC option in the settings?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      I don't own one, but does the MK902II have a CEC option in the settings?
      No, it has´t that option! Does other devices have that option?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by shupifero View Post
        No, it has´t that option! Does other devices have that option?
        Yes. Some have it. Or I should say, some firmwares have it. I imagine it would be in the display settings, if available.

        Comment

        Working...
        X