MK902II - AV Out - HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK902II - AV Out - HELP!

This is my first android device which I bought to output to a number of different screens, including screens without HDMI. Seems to work quite well, with one exception. I have tried to connect to a screen via the AV out but no signal is sent. HDMI works just fine. I have tried changing the Output Interface menu item to AV but nothing changes, it continues to output via HDMI (even if HDMI disconnected) Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	503994 . Settings are as per the attached! Any help appreciated, as it's driving me mad!

in settings go here and select tv attached photo shot
    Attached Files
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi. I tried that but it didn't seem to work. I also changed the TV mode to PAL (being UK). Do you have to remove the HDMI cable or something as well?

Comment

Weird maybe try removing hdmi cable too
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

If I'm not wrong only HDMI OR AV (not and) and needs reboot (sometimes more then once)...
          Also be sure you use the right version of AV-cable (worst case change the cinche cable/plugs)...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

OK - I tried by unplugging the HDMI but it made no difference. Are we saying that the method is as follows.

1. Change Output Interface setting to AV
            2. Remove HDMI cable
            3. Turn off box
            4. Turn on box with AV cable inserted
            5. Cross fingers.........

Does this seem right?

Many thanks!

Comment

Yes, that was the way I had to do it at the UBOX (never tried it at the Ugoos)... but it also doesn't work after the frist reboot (maybe after the 2. or 3. and I have no idea why, sorry...)

EDIT: or maybe after unpluged PSU ???
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
              X