New Mk902ii firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mk902ii firmware

Cahoots is a coworking space and event venue in downtown Ann Arbor dedicated to amplifying the vibrant entrepreneur and tech community.

New Ricomagic mk902ii firmware for testing ir fix haven't testes will test tonight to see what fixes in this one.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Thanks. Can you verify the DTS throughput over HDMI?

cheers.

luigi

Comment

Pretty sure u said I'd test tonight 😆
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I'll test tonight

Comment

Ok ir fixed

It's snapper and the frigging mouse lag is finally gone thank christ @!!

33000 in an tutu
          video quality seems better and no studering.
          Pass through still a hit and miss got it to work in spmc but not kodi them when I switched back it was gone?

Ahhh well its beta test it and report back issues but I find it runs better with this update.

Regards

Comment

What exactly did this new firmware improve? all they said that it fixed optical output

Comment

That was all they stated but see above the mouse lags gone and seems snapper to me antutu score down a bit but I am using it works better for me then the last one.

Comment

Test Beelink R89?

Comment

Looking close for any review related to this new firmware, expecially for DTS, DDigital etc...
                  also , does it include the option to update firmware through the sd card ?
                  Thanks.

Comment

Dolby/DTS Passthrough not working with the last rikomagic 20150529 release... I will sell my board...

Comment

Decided to give it a go .
                      Overall seems a bit slower (didn't run any actual performance test, just feeling).

DTS seems to be working, but Dolby Digital still doesn't and suffer from same lags as berfore.
                      tested with Kodi 15.1

Does anyone know if there any plan from RKM to have this fixed once for all ?

Comment

Working...
                      X