Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rikomagic MK902II LE Linux Firmware 1.04

Just found that the new 1.04 linux firmware is available for the download:

The new firmware includes the VPU HD video acceleration.

Here are the news from the Rikomagic:

Includes latest developments including VPU HD Video acceleration via libhybris (works with the preinstalled Kodi), please note this is ongoing development, HDMI sound in Kodi is currently is not working correctly however USB sound cards work fine.

Does this work off SD card or it system flash. I'd rather do card for testing. Bricked 2 doing flash in linux
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Out of the box it needs to be flashed on the device.

I've tried to flash an SD card without success.

Comment

Hopefully no spam or one of the others can convert to SD version as this looks like a step forward from ugoos version hw support on this device is getting better add this to ugoos firmware then we getting kodi in linux finally.😆
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

How to install seems bit confusing as tool doesn't load software?

Has anyone been able to instsll this firmware??
          Last edited by scooter2014; 08-28-2015, 13:44.

Comment

I tried to load blank no boot up with this software the box doesn't power up. I try to get mac1 software installed with resources and kernel from this same no go. Need to get Bluetooth wifi going in linux on HTC devices

Comment

I instaled on my box cs928 ott 928 end fw ok wifi ok , bluetooth not tested, i trayed to make a sd fw version but not succsed. , i go back to android fw , wait the sd fw , maby some dev can make it , i am new in linux , now i larn linux coding.

Comment

I get to install but kodi not work at all. Maybe o keep trying I think I flash wrong some how??

Comment

MAC_L1's Kodi runs well on Ugoos' 15.04 installed on my Ugoos UT3, now if only there was an SD boot version. Sound over HDMI and A/V work well.

Comment

Ok steps to get on mac1? You just use ugoos base and I have mk902ii as well it working but sound winkie in kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                      I get to install but kodi not work at all. Maybe o keep trying I think I flash wrong some how??
                      Flashed on mk802 V5 with the default parameter file -> kodi don't work
                      flashed the with modified parameter file (parameter_fb_con) -> kodi work perfectly (excepted hdmi sound).

Comment

I still can't get to work on SD I can get working on unit flash but no go on SD weird it says making files them says missing parameter file yet it is in the folder?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                          I still can't get to work on SD I can get working on unit flash but no go on SD weird it says making files them says missing parameter file yet it is in the folder?

me to says missing parameter ,i find this may try http://dl.radxa.com/users/yao/mksdimge.sh

mksdimge.sh

#!/bin/sh -e TODAY="`date +"%y-%m-%d"`" IMG="android_${TODAY}_sdcard.img" rkcrc -p parameter parameter.img dd of=$IMG conv=notrunc,sync if=sdboot_rk3288.img dd of=$IMG conv=notrunc,sync if=parameter.img seek=$((0x2000)) dd of=$IMG conv=notrunc,sync if=Image/misc.img seek=$((0x2000+0x2000)) dd of=$IMG conv=notrunc,sync if=Image/boot.img seek=$((0x2000+0xa000)) dd of=$IMG conv=notrunc,sync if=Image/system.img seek=$((0x2000+0x480000)) dd of=$IMG conv=notrunc,sync if=Image/recovery.img seek=$((0x2000+0x10000))

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X