wasser-3.0.0rc2-MK902ii-patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasser-3.0.0rc2-MK902ii-patch

Patched lollipop version wasser 3.0.0rc2 for MK902ii.
    Same little problems as wasser 3.0.0rc2 for beelink.
    If someone like to try it:
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/rEvF4lhNc...-rk3288_b.html
    regards
    Daniel

I test tonight thanks where did you get kernel from?
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Looks interesting. But is there a link that doesn't require you to dance around a file sharing service that wants you to download 4-5 dubious EXE's rather than the file itself?

Comment

Ok first impressions. Holy xxx Fast clear video no skipping. Network fast wifi faster I'll finish loading all my programs and then do antutu but here's the pros and cons

Pros
        Video better faster
        Network faster
        WiFi faster
        Bluetooth working
        Usb all working
        Sd card working

Cons
        Play store errors at start up. No connection errors. And boot fix it?
        Artifacting bad at start at two points had to un plug box as screen went wonkie? ? But once finished reboot 3rd time all that seems to be gone it was started at task bar and mouse movement so unsure what it was???

Kodi installed isengaurd working great
        Don't ask me re spif or pass through not testing it.

All in fantastic rom from Wasser love it on the mk902ii

Great job
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

rom work on my cs928 OTT 928 box

Bluetooth working
          Usb all working
          Sd card working
          INTERNAL CAMERA not working

booted sdcard_Xubuntu_0.3.1_ut3

Antutu : 39689
          Last edited by gumymoty; 09-18-2015, 19:05.

Comment

Ya runs kodi very smooth and quality better. Love this wonder if rc3 is any faster? Network and wifi best it's ever been

Comment

Test on my CX-998...

All is faster than on other Rom, fluency, I/O, wifi...that's very very good

But :
              - 4k Display is buggy (crash when change resolution and then color problems on reboot) - was ok on 2.0.7 port
              - power off/reboot fonctions crash...I think due to my device...no sleep fonction (usefull for me as I haven't power on button) - power management was ok on 2.0.7
              - wifi is fast but sometimes it doesn't connect (need to recreate the link) - was Ok on 2.0.7
              - 1To external hard drive (NTFS) isn't recognized - was Ok on 2.0.7
              - SPDIF doesn't work - was ok on 2.0.7
              - Cambridge Audio USB DAC isn't recognized - not tested on 2.0.7 - works on Ugoos 2.2.0 port

Comment

Oups big problem...
                I can't flash back my older Rom
                Androidtool 2.3 shows : "Match device type failed, stop running!"

Comment

Nice rom, previously spotify had choppy audio on the 4.4.2 roms i tried. Working perfectly so far on this rom!

Comment

Originally posted by Plumplum View Post
                    Oups big problem...
                    I can't flash back my older Rom
                    Androidtool 2.3 shows : "Match device type failed, stop running!"
                    Have you tried flashing with the stock rom? Or a custom one?

Comment

Originally posted by Plumplum View Post
                      Test on my CX-998...

All is faster than on other Rom, fluency, I/O, wifi...that's very very good

But :
                      - 4k Display is buggy (crash when change resolution and then color problems on reboot) - was ok on 2.0.7 port
                      - power off/reboot fonctions crash...I think due to my device...no sleep fonction (usefull for me as I haven't power on button) - power management was ok on 2.0.7
                      - wifi is fast but sometimes it doesn't connect (need to recreate the link) - was Ok on 2.0.7
                      - 1To external hard drive (NTFS) isn't recognized - was Ok on 2.0.7
                      - SPDIF doesn't work - was ok on 2.0.7
                      - Cambridge Audio USB DAC isn't recognized - not tested on 2.0.7 - works on Ugoos 2.2.0 port
                      I think at least one of those issues fixed in rc3 sound.
                      I got same issues on re boot frozen or stuck or screen blank it seems to be something with the root access that causes it? Reboot (pergus) only soft reboot works with no issue. Shut down and power freezes box.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

Have you tried flashing with the stock rom? Or a custom one?
                        In fact, all USB storage aren't working
                        Thanks for the answer...
                        I try Stock, wasser 2.0.7 port, wasser 2.0.5 port, Ugoos 2.2.0 port...ADB device detected, Switch Ok, but alway "Match device type failed, stop running!" message when I click on update

I download Reboot too, nice app...to see if I can install img from recovery but no access to recovery (box freeze)

Comment

I using mk902ii and all usb working just re checked. You need to try the stock cx988 rom maybe you same pcb as HTC device not work with file structure of bee link.

Sun chip device right?

Yes that why I think it root issue with rom maybe not proper root in the rom for the HTC port?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            I using mk902ii and all usb working just re checked. You need to try the stock cx988 rom maybe you same pcb as HTC device not work with file structure of bee link.

Sun chip device right?

Yes that why I think it root issue with rom maybe not proper root in the rom for the HTC port?
                            Yes it is under Ugoos brand, but it's Sunchip
                            All previous HTC Rom works...sometimes with one USB less, but always working and always reflashable later on.
                            Now all the rom refuse to install, including stock and all the other rom that previously run...installation doesn't start at all...
                            I can't install anythink.

Androidtool is fully useless now...I think I must use something else
                            Already try to create an update disk with SD Firmware Tool, but as storage aren't recognize it doesn't work...

Comment

Did you erase Nan in software? If you short the 7/8 chip you can put it in mask mode and be able to put stock rim back on

Comment

Working...
                              X