Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z1022 View Post

It work for me in CR12 but cannot change to other kernel.img
    i flashed this rom..... it seems like a very nice rom. it seems very quick on my CRS13 . the only issue I've noticed is that when i check the WIFI connections coming from my dual band wifi router the box does not recognize my 5.0 GHZ frequency ..only the 2.4 GHZ frequency.
    When I flashed the box with the cloudnet 5.1 rom and the box recognized the 5.0 ghz frequency

Comment

Switch out resource and kernel from cloud rom will work then.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

i'm trying to figure all of this out ...i'm a real newb at this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          Switch out resource and kernel from cloud rom will work then.
          Do u know if switching would break anything. With a few small changes, I got this ROM running really good. I don't wanna mess anything up, but would lobe to be able to use 5g WiFi.

Comment

I tried on my MK902ii wasser-3.0.2-mk902-rk3288_box.7z and my main problem is that Standby/Poweroff doesn't work (screen goes black and device hangs so you must unlug it from power).

Any chance to fix this???

rest is perfect (rk kodi is very smooth, SPDIF output works perfect), What I like as well is that when SPDIF pasthrough is active in android settings analog sound output still works! Thats great.

Comment

All the great coders working in ugoos and hph and other devices. Hopefully Neomode or others try fixing lollipop for htc devices.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dados View Post
                Patched lollipop version wasser 3.0.0rc2 for MK902ii.
                Same little problems as wasser 3.0.0rc2 for beelink.
                If someone like to try it:
                http://www.4shared.com/zip/rEvF4lhNc...-rk3288_b.html
                regards
                Daniel
                4 shared SUCKS its linked to so many downloads and no one ever knows what to click. god I hate that crap site.

Comment

Hi, I tried wasser-3.0.2-mk902-rk3288_box.7z on my MK902II same as daveb did couple of weeks ago with the same result - Standby/Poweroff issue is there.

Any chance we could motivate any of the skilled developers to prepare stable build, with following features working on MK902II please?

- Lollipop build
                  - SPDIF output working
                  - Standby/Poweroff working
                  - HDMI-CEC enabled

I would even consider a donation to achieve that dream state of the MK902II owners

Thanks, Jan

Comment

Hoping neomode gets some time to work on the rom he's busy guy moderator rom developer many hats this man lol .... proper root on the mk902ii is needed then on off will be ok . Hopefully soon.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                      Hoping neomode gets some time to work on the rom he's busy guy moderator rom developer many hats this man lol .... proper root on the mk902ii is needed then on off will be ok . Hopefully soon.

When you say "proper root" is there some problem with the twrp root method from Oman on crewrktablets? That's the way I handle mine and I haven't gotten any trouble out of it.
                      Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
                      I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
                      RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

I do same test on few boxes it always breaks something makes time setting goofed up and or file settings. I running neo mode rom working fine but soon as I root it screw up something in files...

Comment

Working...
                        X