X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW CR12-13_5.1_cloudnetgo_ap6330_20151123 ROM

CR12-13_5.1_cloudnetgo_ap6330_20151123.

https://mega.nz/#!ak5S1aqZ!lknZRtnI-Rjl1LoS6F9Gf6ES49NMd2F55uJ4cW3U1e0
    Last edited by gumymoty; 11-23-2015, 18:49.

Interesting I'll try on mk902ii and ugoos boxes. 😆
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      Interesting I'll try on mk902ii and ugoos boxes. 😆
      For UGOOS boxes why not use latest UGOOS firmware from 24/11/15 which is much better?

Comment

Just going to test it. 😆
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ugoos lollipop not much better lol working in progress

Comment

will the ugoos rom work on the CRS12-13?Maybe I will test both tonight when I get in

Comment

Originally posted by tbca View Post
              will the ugoos rom work on the CRS12-13?Maybe I will test both tonight when I get in
              Ugoos rom wil work , but wifi no if you have ap6330 , ugoos have ap6335

Comment

Actually a well done release of lollipop rom for these devices, everything working well. runs a little slower no artifacting but looks like 2d force is also off in dev settings. all the others its on. Not rooted. the cloud go launcher i can do without kinda piss poor even to look at. but all in good release. This does run alot slower then any previous lollipop ive tested but everything is working on the mk902ii and wifi networking work. 15.1 kodi ive removed all the china programs and installed my own all work no issues testing kodi 15.2 later. good find.

Comment

Is it possible to root ??

Comment

Originally posted by gumymoty View Post
                    CR12-13_5.1_cloudnetgo_ap6330_20151123.

https://mega.nz/#!ak5S1aqZ!lknZRtnI-Rjl1LoS6F9Gf6ES49NMd2F55uJ4cW3U1e0

Work great on CR-12, but need to find out how to ROOT this rom

Comment

after flashing is asking of password before i can start android.. can some1 give me the password

Comment

[QUOTE=SAGAQWE;n539750]

Work great on CR-12, but need to find out how to ROOT this rom[/QU

there is password before i can start android

Comment

I dont' need any password. I flash with "restore" , not "upgrade" option, and then wait over 5 minites for the firstt boot, the question ask during first boot is for turn on "Location" .
                          i follow the link in here for my download file.. "www.cnx-software.com/2015/11/25/android-5-1-firmware-for-rockchip-rk3288-tv-boxes-by-ugoos-and-cloudnetgo/ "

Comment

Why this ROM no sound output ?? tv box -> TV
                            Re-Tested with other ROM, the sound output is OK. Why ???

Find the reason, I need to unplug the HDMI cable and replug it. The sound is coming. But after reboot, I need do it again.

I don't know how to solve it. Other 5.1 test/beta rom no this problem.

Last edited by z1022; 11-29-2015, 03:36.

Comment

i didn't find that issue with the sound
                              i did notice that my internet would not connect through ethernet but wifi worked well
                              ....the pixture quality in kodi wasn't as good as other ROM's i've tried
                              . netflix looked great after updating it .. HULU looked great .
                              Last edited by tbca; 11-30-2015, 07:57.

Comment

Working...
                              X