X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV01II RK3288

Hello all

I have the following Andorid-TV box:

China-1 Stock | Buy TV01II RK3288 Quad Core 1.8GHz Android 4.4 Mini TV Box HDMI HDD Player 2G/8G Bluetooth 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth OTG Built-in Mic DLNA - Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

I'm not sure I'm able to understand, what is the latest custom ROM for it? and the latest official rom? Is there android Lollipop for it?
    What ROMs have already been to be working properly on it?

Thank you for any information.

Try RKM V5 Lollipop Beta or Neomode Source ROM, or Wasser Lollipop ported for MK902II.
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

If you need remote to work, you may need to pull the keymap kl file from the stock rom.

Comment

Thank you friend

I would of course like the remote to work, but have no idea how to pull it from the stock ROM?
        I also have a mini keyboard&mouse connected it to, so I could use the device without it.

Also, are you please able to write that the difference between these ROMs?
        Also, where could I get them? Could you link to their latest versions?

And... how to install them?

I apologize for such a newbie questions, I actually am not, but I have no idea to flash this device, as it has no custom recovery for it...?

Comment

The download link for stock rom is available on the page you linked.

Root it using 3288 ez root and use a root browser to find keymap.kl file, I'm not sure where it is.

Google is a good place to start, but you'll find all off the roms I mentioned on freaktab.com

Try all of them, but beta first then wasser or neomode roms.

Comment

Working...
          X