Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS928/CS918II Lollipop stock rom - 2015-10-19

Tested to work perfectly on CS928,

Everything works and is super responsive! But userdata partition is restricted to ~1GB.

Tried to edit the parameter flie but still reformats the partition layout on first boot. Any ideas on how to change this?

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...dapt=pc&fr=ftw

Uploading a copy to mediafire

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Last edited by dotdotdotz; 02-15-2016, 05:15.

Just swap out the parameter file with another one thats larger. Ill try this rom tonight its new to me. Shoukd work on mk902ii
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok this rkm rom 1706 or 20151014 but been modified rooted and runs well so far still testing but ui smooth and play store loads fine sound and blue tooth and wireless all working well. Just loading some videos
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Seems to. Be running well rooted and tested apps and video files all in nice build. What company released it as stock rom as its rkm rom was test build a few revisions ago??

Comment

It seems to be great. My only issue is that when I shutdown and start , it just stuck on "Starting Apps ... " endlessly always. Please help if anybody knows the fix ?

Comment

just download pergus reboot app from play store works perfect with this rom ...\

Comment

Finally managed to mod the userdata partition to 4GB with RK3xxx tools.

Works perfectly now.

This was released as stock rom update by the manufacturer of the CSxxx boxes, website in chinese linked below

These guys seem to be quite big, they have a baidu cloud account with firmware for many different models too.

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。现在注册即有机会享受2T的免费存储空间
              深圳市创思奇科技有限公司专业开发生产智能高清网络播放器,有6年的开发生产经验,提供OEM/ODM加工生产各种方案网络播放器。为您提供最新,最好的智能播放器解决方案。

Comment

hey man, did you do a full wipe after flashing?

Originally posted by Gaurav277 View Post
                It seems to be great. My only issue is that when I shutdown and start , it just stuck on "Starting Apps ... " endlessly always. Please help if anybody knows the fix ?

Comment

Originally posted by dotdotdotz View Post
                  hey man, did you do a full wipe after flashing?

Yes did that full wipe couple of times ...it starts once after full wipe and again after reboot stuck at same position... "Starting ...apps" endlessly

Comment

Something wrong with your parameter file then. Use neomodes it works fine do not use reboot app to reboot until it checked out. I lost network and wifi after using root.... So think if you dont use root should work fine. It take long time first boot. Let me know if you loose network and power down

Comment

How can I download mods on my son's tablet Nextbook Ares 8?

Comment

Finally managed to mod the userdata partition to 4GB with RK3xxx tools.

Works perfectly now.

This was released as stock rom update by the manufacturer of the CSxxx boxes, website in chinese linked below

These guys seem to be quite big, they have a baidu cloud account with firmware for many different models too.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=4213728113

HI dotdotsdotz,
                        it could be great if you can upload your modified image (4GB) . I am a really noob and don't know how to use rk3XXX tools.
                        Thanks in advance

Comment

Here is the modded version
                          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Thanks,
                            I will try it this week end

Edit

Well, It went wrong. I am stuck :
                            E: failed to mount /mnt/external_sd (No such device) : 3 times
                            E:Failed to mount /metadata /dev/block/platform/ff0f0000.rksdmmc/by-name/metadata (Invalid Argument)

i used Android Tool v2.3 to flash the firmware.

If someone can help me ... I would appreciate it
                            Last edited by bach0405; 02-28-2016, 21:22. Reason: edit

Comment

edit : it took a long time before it worked. After rebooting I have the same issue as mentioned before : apps launching ....

Comment

Working...
                              X