mk902ii final lollipop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mk902ii final lollipop

Rikomagic released final lollipop firmware for mk902ii. http://www.rikomagic.com/en/download/download_43_1.html
    link on their download page is broken, but you can find mirror here http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...ii-tv-box.html

New beta out i post tonight.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hello herrosie thanks for posting this link.
      have you tried this firmware your self ?
      Are there any bugs in this factory lollipop rom that you now of?
      I am back on the factory rom but I realy want to try lollipop so bad I have the sunchip ugoos box with the 6330 wifi chip 998c and 998.
      do you now if this firmware will work this box?

and Scooter is the beta rom based on this firmware and were can I find it ?
      any bugs in this one.
      things that do not work well? in this bèta rom

Comment

Instaled it today. So far everything is ok, got 44334 on AnTuTu Benchmark.

Comment

I have flashed my ugoos sunchip CX 998 and CX998C with this lollipop firmware and they run extreamly good I am very happy.
          Wifi an lan work bluetooth works.
          Netflix works beter than ever no stops good rendering.
          Movies in kodi from my nas play very good no judders or stutters 4K h265 works like a charm no judders or stutter not like in kitkat
          not working is spdif pass trough for AC3 or DTS in Kodi also not wen I use MX player
          firmware is rooted.
          Last edited by astromar99; 03-25-2016, 14:01.

Comment

Somthing wird happened on the original CX998 the Wifi stopt working I can't get a wifi signale wlan works and bluetooth still works.
            on the CX 998c everything still works strange?
            Last edited by astromar99; 04-03-2016, 19:42.

Comment

Anyone an idea why the CX998 takes more than a minute to get started?
              I have no idea...

Comment

@astromar99
                maybe you can try zdmc for the passthrough issue? http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thre...-release.1133/

Comment

Hello thanks for your tip herrossi i I have tryd zdmc today but it does not run verry good .

Comment

Hallo,
                    After update firmware from last
                    MK902II FW_150529 to new MK902II_5.1_160314 my MK902II lost HDMI-CEC function.

Is it possible to send me a configuration to turn on HDMI-CEC functions or in the new firmware again turn on CEC ability?

Comment

Working...
                    X