No announcement yet.

MINIX UX08 Android TV Box Quad Core RK3288 2.2GHZ Camera(Optional) 5.0 AF MP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there?

We don't have such a product, probably a counterfeit one.

Comment

It's a shame that people will steal your Minix brand to make a few bucks.....

IF YOU WANT MINIX PRODUCTS, wait until they are announced and sold by respectable sellers!

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Minix is the most respectable mini pc brand on the market right now. If you want the best quality products go for minix and not counterfeits

Comment

Originally posted by MINIX View Post
          Any guesses when Minix will announce something? I like paying for quality, but it would be nice to know how long I have to wait. Any other details that you can release? I saw in another thread that your board boots in half the time of others, 10 seconds. Nice!

Hopefully Minix will have a high end option available with 4 gig of ram.

Comment

I do know they are working on one. Minix is pretty good about their dates so I am sure they are waiting until the issues with this chipset and board are done. Remember they NEVER use a stock reference RK board so this is why they are usually behind the release of China boxes that use a stock reference board.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by dancar View Post
              .......Hopefully Minix will have a high end option available with 4 gig of ram.
              +1

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                I do know they are working on one. Minix is pretty good about their dates so I am sure they are waiting until the issues with this chipset and board are done. Remember they NEVER use a stock reference RK board so this is why they are usually behind the release of China boxes that use a stock reference board.

Bob
                Our board was the first 3288 customer board powered up and booted into system on early April...
                Then we wait for the new revision CPU, then changed the PMU according to their guideline, modified this and that, not coming to an end yet...

Comment

MINIX, is the "new CPU revision" like the rk3188-T revision of the original rk3188 processor?
                  If that is the case it is highly recommended by the users to stey on first revision CPU...

By the way - is it possible for someone of the customers to make (personal) contact with your team/company?

Comment

Our board was the first 3288 customer board powered up and booted into system on early April...
                    Then we wait for the new revision CPU, then changed the PMU according to their guideline, modified this and that, not coming to an end yet...
                    Thanks for waiting and planning to release a quality product. I notice that Rockchip just announced maybach octa core chip. Any thoughts about that? Will Minix likely release a mini-pc based on that chip? The future is so looking bright.

Comment

affraid to buy somewhere

[QUOTE=Fin21 do know they are working on one. Minix is pretty good about their dates so I am sure they are waiting until the issues with this chipset and board are done. Remember they NEVER use a stock reference RK board so this is why they are usually behind the release of China boxes that use a stock reference board.

Bob[/QUOTE]
                      Hi there. Do this means that i have to lookout where i buy my minix box? Possible i buy from china a buggy or trash version of minix box?

Just yesterday i bought two pieces Neo 8 H from china over ****, one for only 21 €???

How can i check that my box is the orig and good quality one?
                      Please help. Im brandnew noob to tv boxes.

Thanks in forward.

Comment

Originally posted by eroxrodriguez View Post
                        Just yesterday i bought two pieces Neo 8 H from china over ****, one for only 21 €???

How can i check that my box is the orig and good quality one?
                        Please help. Im brandnew noob to tv boxes.
                        Neo X8 = Amlogic S802 = box release date ~ jun 2014
                        21 EUR = scammer
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                          Neo X8 = Amlogic S802 = box release date ~ jun 2014
                          21 EUR = scammer

Thx.
                          He almost was dropped by ****.

Comment

Is the MINIX NEO X9 really in production plan?

Comment

Working...
                            X