Wasser 3.0.3 combo from working wasser 3.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasser 3.0.3 combo from working wasser 3.0.1

I get wasser 3.0.3 to work on mk902ii. But date and time always revert back to wrong time. I'll keep switching out but looks like something in root sets it back on every reboot. (Doesn't see network time if I set in settings stays at wrong time)
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Does anyone have a proper lollipop root of the mk902ii?
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Was happening to me recently on my Tronsmart R68. Turned out that it was my Verizon router (Actiontech) blocking some ports being used to fetch time. I switched my router back and it started working.
      Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
      CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
      GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Not the case here wish it was lol

Comment

Ok it was the case just reset modem and it's working again. Installed all my apk everything working. You need to split. 3.02 rmk rom and wasser 3.0.3. You only need kernel/loader/resource file from rkm rom.

Working - Bluetooth, wifi,network, some back screen issues in esfile explorer (black background) youtube, net flicks, all my paid apk work.

Not working - Reboot or power off. Some thong still wrong via root on this device.

Comment

Working...
          X