HPH NT-V6 where buy with paypal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPH NT-V6 where buy with paypal?

Where can I buy HPH NT-V6 and pay through paypal?
    Of course, at a good price.

Is Ugoos UT3 is the same as HPH NT-V6?
    Dual-Boot ROM v1.3 by mo123 is full compatible with Ugoos UT3?
    If yes.
    Where is the best price Ugoos UT3 with paypal?

Regards

I went for this deal yesterday but I also think why it's not possible to pay with PayPal but I bought anyway, hopefully everything goes well..

Comment

I think Paypal causes trouble for sellers.
      Maybe make a suggestion so they will also add Paypal if they are able too, will also ask them if I send a message again.

HPH and UGOOS UT3 are the same.
      HPH comes with airmouse and cheap included DHL shipping.
      HPH ROM also work on UT3 but then fan is not working, works 100% on older UT3 models.
      Both devices ROM work on each other.
      The UT3 now has a newer version with onboard fan for better cooling and they do great work on Lubuntu support.

Comment

but I guess this christmas deal on the HPH 4GB/32GB was a good deal? I move from Tronsmart R28 Meta to this one, also I don't want a fan as they tend to get noisy after a while I prefer passive cooling and the HPH seems to have a bigger heatsink so I guess it won't be any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
          I think Paypal causes trouble for sellers.
          Maybe make a suggestion so they will also add Paypal if they are able too, will also ask them if I send a message again.

HPH and UGOOS UT3 are the same.
          HPH comes with airmouse and cheap included DHL shipping.
          HPH ROM also work on UT3 but then fan is not working, works 100% on older UT3 models.
          Both devices ROM work on each other.
          The UT3 now has a newer version with onboard fan for better cooling and they do great work on Lubuntu support.
          Nagrace at ali still dvertise HDMI 2.0 as output, is it true?
          T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

I see we're in the same bucket, because I also prefer to pay via PayPal. Just send a PM to HPH_Tina, and she will arange your purchase through PayPal, just the way she did for me. Everything went smooth and fast, so I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burs View Post
              I see we're in the same bucket, because I also prefer to pay via PayPal. Just send a PM to HPH_Tina, and she will arange your purchase through PayPal, just the way she did for me. Everything went smooth and fast, so I highly recommend it.
              ok I've already paid with my credit card so it's too late but like I said hopefully it will be fine in the end.

Comment

Sure everything will be fine. HPH is one of rare chinese companies with good and quality customer support. You don't have to worry about anything. (now I sound like HPH merchant guy lol)

Comment

It will be fine I have already one boxes from hph nagrace and it took 3 days for delivery

Comment

I have one question.
                    I have Asus AC router. I know HTC and Ugoos have Wifi with AC standard.
                    Are there any other TV box'es that have WIFI card with AC standard?

Thank You for all answers.
                    I see more people preffer HTC no Ugoos.
                    I like passive cooling too.
                    I must write small letter to HPH_Tina for paypal support.

Regards

Comment

RK3288: Tronsmart/Beelink/UBOX with 16GB also use the AP6335 WiFi/BT chip which is the one which supports 11ac...
                      Allwinner A80: 'Tronsmart Draco AW80' also use the AP6335...
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by androidgadget11 View Post
                        I see more people preffer HTC no Ugoos.
                        I like passive cooling too.
                        I must write small letter to HPH_Tina for paypal support.
                        Regards
                        If you need passive cooling - just disable fan by Ugoos settings. if you will start to like active cooling - enable it in Ugoos UT3 I have no ideas how you can enable cooling on device without fan. Ugoos only give you some choice

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                          If you need passive cooling - just disable fan by Ugoos settings. if you will start to like active cooling - enable it in Ugoos UT3 I have no ideas how you can enable cooling on device without fan. Ugoos only give you some choice
                          well for us who won't play games etc it won't matter (but I'm sure playing games will work too) watching movies on it won't need any active cooling, and if you want it I'm sure you can fit a fan in it by open the box and fit it... or you can do like me, buy this nice fan who will do a much better job than the small one inside the box

http://www.****.com/itm/261364510538?

I've been using that fan on my Dreambox DM800HD for over 3 years still can't hear the fan

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamesh View Post
                            well for us who won't play games etc it won't matter (but I'm sure playing games will work too) watching movies on it won't need any active cooling, and if you want it I'm sure you can fit a fan in it by open the box and fit it... or you can do like me, buy this nice fan who will do a much better job than the small one inside the box

http://www.****.com/itm/261364510538?

I've been using that fan on my Dreambox DM800HD for over 3 years still can't hear the fan
                            Absolutely agree with you, but how this fan can help to box who have no any holes for cooling? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                              Absolutely agree with you, but how this fan can help to box who have no any holes for cooling? :-)
                              lol you make your own holes, no but I bought that for the Tronsmart R28 Meta but I sold it for this box, I don't think I even need the fan as I did not use it on the Tronsmart and did not have any problem.. so will see what to do with it

Comment

Working...
                              X