This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ROM released v1.13, see OP.
    Tested with ErashFlash then Upgrade with AndroidTool v2.43, but should work with v2.35, v2.52 too I think.
    Still Lollipop, a newer OS hopefully soon since it has to be ported from tablet code to work on a tv box.

Comment

Hi there, thank you for all the great work you are doing. I would like to download and flash your latest firmware, but the link is down. Could you kindly update it? Thank you!

Comment

thanks for your work mo123, you can upload again the upgrade please

Comment

Updated HPH Lollipop ROM v1.13a
          - Fix launcher crashing sometimes with wifi turned on
          - Fix 4K 24/25/30hz video playback
          - Add DTS/AC3 Audio support for Video Player
          - Fix Fireasy Assistant - Scan QR code with an Android phone to remotely control your tv box
          - Default resolution 1080p as 4K@60hz is not supported and cause trouble on 4K tv's
          - Updated FileEplorer to show correctly on a 4K tv
          - Updated wifi drivers
          - Remove root by default for streaming apps - Enable/Disable root again from Accessibility Options

Change AutoFramerate setting to 'Frequency' under Display Options for best video playback and
          auto frame-rate switching support for Video Player and MXPlayer.

Download link: Here
          Pass: nagrace
          Flashed successfully with AndroidTool v2.43

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            Updated HPH Lollipop ROM v1.13a
            - Fix launcher crashing sometimes with wifi turned on
            - Fix 4K 24/25/30hz video playback
            - Add DTS/AC3 Audio support for Video Player
            - Fix Fireasy Assistant - Scan QR code with an Android phone to remotely control your tv box
            - Default resolution 1080p as 4K@60hz is not supported and cause trouble on 4K tv's
            - Updated FileEplorer to show correctly on a 4K tv
            - Updated wifi drivers
            - Remove root by default for streaming apps - Enable/Disable root again from Accessibility Options

Change AutoFramerate setting to 'Frequency' under Display Options for best video playback and
            auto frame-rate switching support for Video Player and MXPlayer.

Download link: Here
            Pass: nagrace
            Flashed successfully with AndroidTool v2.43
            Hi ,

nice to see , hope i can fix my bricked UT3 , downloaded the Files you linked in PM

today & give it a try

in a few Days , really want it back to life , a double Decker Mod of UT3 & UT4 , would

be nice to see , press thumbs , maybe i can contact Ugoos for help , but there Support

here was not always so extensive , all we can do is try and hope ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

New ROM released v1.13, see OP.
              Tested with ErashFlash then Upgrade with AndroidTool v2.43, but should work with v2.35, v2.52 too I think.
              Still Lollipop, a newer OS hopefully soon since it has to be ported from tablet code to work on a tv box.
              Hi Mo,

I tried downloading version 1.13 but seems to have been removed from Mega.

Please can you have a look.

Thank you.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Romer View Post
                Hi Mo,

I tried downloading version 1.13 but seems to have been removed from Mega.

Please can you have a look.

Thank you.

Hi

Here is the latest link
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Newbie would like to know if this rom works with Ubox R89.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Anatasia View Post
                    Can the rom work with Ubox R89?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ubox89 View Post

Can the rom work with Ubox R89?

Thanks.
                      Hi ,

maybe , but if Wifichip is not the same , no Wifi possible ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

maybe , but if Wifichip is not the same , no Wifi possible ,

good luck / gefattern
                        Thanks for the response.
                        Any member can confirm?

Comment

Custom Nougat ROM released
                          Please see:
                          HPH NT-V6 RK3288 Custom Nougat ROM v1.0 19-12-2018 Fixed ir remote Fixed OTG USB Port Fix resolution saved after reboot Fix Home button Add support for Amazon

Comment

Custom Nougat ROM released
                            Please see:
                            https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...tom-nougat-rom
                            Cant wait to try it!

Thank you Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben.Efrati View Post
                              IR remote control for Tronsmart R28 works with this ROM.
                              Just flash this resource.img
                              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

After that go to system\usr\keylayout\ff680000_pwm.kl and uncomment (remove # before) "key 402"
                              I'm trying to do this with firmware 1.13a and I'm a little bit puzzled as to how I should flash it on my device through RK Dev Tool 2.59.
                              Apparently there's no parameter set on my device for resource.img.
                              Would you mind explaining how to flash this image? I really would like to get the IR remote working with this rom if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezza89 View Post

I'm trying to do this with firmware 1.13a and I'm a little bit puzzled as to how I should flash it on my device through RK Dev Tool 2.59.
                                Apparently there's no parameter set on my device for resource.img.
                                Would you mind explaining how to flash this image? I really would like to get the IR remote working with this rom if possible.
                                Hi ,

if you want to flash the single "resource.img" , that can be done with AT , first Tab ,

uncheck all , then check "resource" , go to end of row , press Mouse and select the

"resource" you want to flash from your PC , run wait till ready / ready , enjoy ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X