Clone imagine on same boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone imagine on same boxes

Hi Mo, 60pcs NT-V6 boxes I want to all look the same, I have created my entire setup on the "master" Nagrace NT-V6 box. is there a way to dump that whole box img, apk , FTMC and write it to every box? i really don't want to sit here and install app one by one and configure settings one by one

Hi Ahhya 1234 ,

if all Devices have a TWRP Recovery u can make a Backup of the One and install on all others ,

but i think u need root , maybe it can be made with ADB too ??? , but i am not sure and dont have

the Knowledge to explain .

What Rom Version do u use KK/LP/MM or A7 ??? Is your Device rooted ???

I am not sure , but you can make a backup of the Rom with AndroidTool 2.35 ( third Tab ) , and then

flash to all other Devices ?!?!?! (Export Image) function . MAYBE never done , try and report .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi Gefattern,

Thanks for your fast reply.
      ​​​​​​Those boxes already been rooted Rom Version HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.11 (01-06-2017).

Where can I download AndroidTool 2.3.5 to backup existing Rom with a sample videos clip how to backup and transfer to new boxes.. Thank you a million for reading on my post

Comment

Hi Ahhya 1234 ,

first i am not sure if it really works , never tried , look here a Link :

http://ugoos.net/blog/rockchip-firmw...flashing-guide

read this , the Tools are in DL Section .

If the Devices have root u can use TitaniumBackup too , backup all

Apps u want (to SD) or need or even all , then install TB on the new Box

enter SDCard with Backup and restore . (of course u must backup TB too ,

with a AppBackupApp , or always install from Store .

But flashing might be easier . There's for sure another Way , but dont know how .

PS : are u using Mo123 latest Rom for RK3288 from here , or stock Rom

from HPH ???

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X