Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xposed Without CRM Recovery

Hi Mo123,

Keep trying million of method Xposedinstaller 3.0_alpha / 3.1.1 FlashFire apk run with Flash ARM Zip (xposed-v87-sdk22-arm.zip ) it fail to install Xposed installer NT-V6 TV box.

I may need your advise in here....

​Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop, API 22)
    Rockchip TVBOX_TRN6A TVBOX
    ARM
    Build number: rk3288_box-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY48Y eng.linjz. 20170304.143810 test-keys PV1.0

Hi Ahhya1234 ,

there is no Xposed Version for RK3288 with 5.1 LP , never seen anything like that .

If you get other Infos always report .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Is this thread of any use?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/xposed-rk3288-devices-t3485384
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi to all ,

did not try it month ago , but maybe flashing with "Flashify" or similar from Store ???

Dont know , i never could use one of the LP Roms for my UT3 , because all Versions

had Wifi Bugs On/Off from alone . I still use KK . We all only can hope that Ugoos will

release A7 in the near/near Future , like they promised . We all still wait .

I am really want to know how many they sold of the 3Series , or why we are here only

a few Owners . What are they doing with there Boxes if they are not can be used like the

Advertisment said ??? Strange .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi to all,

Thank for the fast reply on my request.

What make me to have Xposed installer Nagace NT-V6
          5.1.1LP.

It can block App and YouTube advertising Ads by install AdBlocker Reborn V1.8.1 and YouTube AdAway V3.5.1.

Up until today NT-V6 Xposedinstaller could not install in 5.11LP
          Do any guy in this forum can look into my matter. By rebuild Nagrace original 5.11LP adding in Xposedinstaller 3.0......

Here is the Build number: rk3288_box-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY48Y eng.linjz. 20170304.143810 test-keys PV1.0

Ahhya

Comment

I take it that you have had a look through this RK3288 Lollipop firmware thread?

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rk3288-devices/nagrace-3288-devices/564418-hph-rk3288-lollipop-rom-v1-6-by-mo123

Mo123 tends to make a lot of firmware for Nagrace, so he might be your man.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by Ahhya1234 View Post
              Hi to all,

Thank for the fast reply on my request.

What make me to have Xposed installer Nagace NT-V6
              5.1.1LP.

It can block App and YouTube advertising Ads by install AdBlocker Reborn V1.8.1 and YouTube AdAway V3.5.1.

Up until today NT-V6 Xposedinstaller could not install in 5.11LP
              Do any guy in this forum can look into my matter. By rebuild Nagrace original 5.11LP adding in Xposedinstaller 3.0......

Here is the Build number: rk3288_box-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY48Y eng.linjz. 20170304.143810 test-keys PV1.0

Ahhya
              Hi

You can try to install Xposed with CWM Recovery, TWRP Recovery can't install it correctly last time I tried.
              And it can only be this Xposed that can work, v87 doesn't work.
              https://mega.nz/#!300ggYoJ!1vdLP0OyU...SAqV3Y8A64bvkk
              The above instructions work for Lollipop, if that firmware doesn't work, try some Ugoos RK3288 Lollipop one, as that worked for me but it was a long time ago.
              If using KitKat firmware on your device then Xposed should work too and much better as it is supported correctly on KitKat.

For removing ads on Youtube, there are several ad-free Youtube apps that you can add as a system app like this that can help in that regard, but Youtube updates their ad servers & app quite often and then any method to remove ads don't work any more. You must then also block that Youtube app in Google Play Store to not update otherwise it updates to the normal Youtube app with ads again.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Hi

You can try to install Xposed with CWM Recovery, TWRP Recovery can't install it correctly last time I tried..
                Do you have CWM Recovery for RK3288 Device? please share! Thanks

-Chromecast with Google TV
                - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Working...
                X