X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help for installing Mo123's lollipop V1.11 to Cloudnetgo RK23288 2G/16g

Hi,

New here.

I got a Cloudnetgo CR13 which I found the stock firmware is not so good. 2G/16g version, htc PCB, to my surprise a V4.5 eMMC,forcee.
    The best firmware I searched seems Mo123's.

But the V1.11 is for Nagrace.
    Different wifi for Cloudnetgo AP6330,boot version is 2.19,realtek ethernet chip, and different IR remote of course.

I want install the V1.11, boot version is 2.30?

Shall I unpack those three "boot,kernel,resource" and possible "misc" from the stock firmware and replace Mo123's accordingly. Does the boot version matter? Get confused with boot or uboot, shall I update the boot version through TTL?

I need to use the wifi,ethernet and IR remote, any possible problems if I do as I intend?

Thanks so much.

Originally posted by anteros View Post
    Hi,

New here.

I got a Cloudnetgo CR13 which I found the stock firmware is not so good. 2G/16g version, htc PCB, to my surprise a V4.5 eMMC,forcee.
    The best firmware I searched seems Mo123's.

But the V1.11 is for Nagrace.
    Different wifi for Cloudnetgo AP6330,boot version is 2.19,realtek ethernet chip, and different IR remote of course.

I want install the V1.11, boot version is 2.30?

Shall I unpack those three "boot,kernel,resource" and possible "misc" from the stock firmware and replace Mo123's accordingly. Does the boot version matter? Get confused with boot or uboot, shall I update the boot version through TTL?

I need to use the wifi,ethernet and IR remote, any possible problems if I do as I intend?

Thanks so much.
    Hi anteros ,

did you already try it , maybe another RK3288 Rom works too , maybe the one of Coolio :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...k838-tronfy-x6

yes u can flash Mos Rom & it is possible to flash kernel & resource afterwards , but ONLY if they come from a CR13 Lollipop Rom .

But u can try UgoosRoms too , i use MosRom for RK3368 on my ugoos UT4 , but they use other WifiChips so better to look for a

RK3288 AP6330 CustomRom from Coolio and others .

If u are not sure u can ask there for more Info , but really nothing bad can happen if you try . Please report the result .

I think you know how to flash the Device ??? if something unclear ask .

greetings gefattern

Comment

That rom 3368 not 3288.... You can use ugoos rom will work. But you have to add a fan for cooling . That is a must. I have a 3 inch case fan hooked up to usb and attached to bottom and it keeps it cool to run ugoos software. Wassers belink 3.2 will work new versions dont.

It not for unut with no fan will fry device...
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi to both ,

sorry my misstake , we are all human .

greetings gefattern

Comment

Hi,

Thank you so much for the response.

I just played around.

1. From stock ROM, reset to factcory,erase all.
          2. Using RKbatch tool, hit "restore",flash Mo123 V1.11, the boot version is 2.30, much higher than the stock ROM's 2.19. Successfully "restored".
          3. Using AndroidTool 2.33, the first tab, select "boot.img, kernel.img,resource.img,misc.img" extracted from Stock rom using SergioPoverony's tool, hit run,done.
          4. power on, stuck on the CloudnetGO's LOGO. I thought it should be Mo123 system's bootanimation.zip.
          5. after one cup of coffee,still stuck.
          6. Back to stock rom

I need the wifi AP6330 and the IR remote control, while I need Mo123's rom for attractive features,like the option of auto hiding the status bar.

What can I do step by step?

Comment

Hi all,

Since IR remote is in a dts file in kernel,so if you need your own IR remote & wifi,you need to build your own kernel.
            I cann't find Mo123's source code,so have to extract his rom,using just system.img to flash.Maybe slow ram,videos lag,so choose a customized ROM for MK902II,IR remote& wifi is the same.

Only one minor issue is it doesn't have "auto hide system bar" option.I have requested in the thread,but Mo123 must be too busy.
            Some apps to autostart to disable the system bar?That's really takes some ram.

No other advanced features as MO123's latest,slow RAM& EMMC,heatsink VS Nagrace,you paid for what you bought.
            For all the things that you need,you may compile your own ROM,maybe that's best solution only.

Comment

Working...
            X