Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dumonde View Post

You can use power of Magisk.
    Just install magisk manager apk https://magiskmanager.com/downloading-magisk-manager
    and flash my patched boot.img to boot partition https://mega.nz/#!Ack2GYDL!-Ip4_024d...Kzv6ovsX5o251M
    Tell me how you flash this patched boot.img using Flash Tool AndroidTool v2.59 ? Thanks
    -Chromecast with Google TV
    - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post

Tell me how you flash this patched boot.img using Flash Tool AndroidTool v2.59 ? Thanks
      Hi ,

yes flash it with AT2.59 , first Tab , only the "boot.img" , uncheck all others ,

then change on end of "boot" line to the patched "boot.img" stored on your Pc ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Could someone with linux make a "Bootable from SD" Version of this latest firmware with the patched boot.img ?

Comment

great news for a relatively old device! thanks MO for your great job done! i am wondering if there is any chance of using android 8 or an android tvluncher like shield tv,that will be really great for us . thanks again

Comment

hi MO! thanks for your quick reply

Comment

Hi Mo123
            I try it(Nougat ROM) on my Cr12, and find out that it is not compatible
            Flash successful but easy to crash--
            Is there a remedy?

Comment

• mo123
              mo123 commented
              Editing a comment
              No, unless the manufacturer of your device also releases a Nougat firmware. Nougat uses a 4.4 kernel compared to a 3.10 one used in Lollipop which is completely different, so no one knows the correct changes to make it work correctly on a CR12 device.

You can use power of Magisk.
            Just install magisk manager apk https://magiskmanager.com/downloading-magisk-manager
            and flash my patched boot.img to boot partition https://mega.nz/#!Ack2GYDL!-Ip4_024d...Kzv6ovsX5o251M
            First thank you mo123 to give back life to my old RK3288 device. But I am unable to root. flashed boot.img, installed Magisk manager. But it says that Magisk is not installed :/ Flashed the boot.img via RKDevTool 2.59.

Device Beelink R89

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kpcz View Post

First thank you mo123 to give back life to my old RK3288 device. But I am unable to root. flashed boot.img, installed Magisk manager. But it says that Magisk is not installed :/ Flashed the boot.img via RKDevTool 2.59.

Device Beelink R89

Thanks
              I have Beelink R89 too. Press "Install" in magisk manager.

Comment

Guys, any body know what is the cause this error ''Match device type failed, stop running'' ? I am running stock Ugoos UT3S RK3288 NOUGAT BETA v4.0 that by the way is runnning fine, but i want something fresh and Im tryinh to install HPH NT-V6 RK3288 Custom Nougat ROM,but everytimes i press upgrade that error comes out..
                Note:
                I used differents AndroidTool versions, tried window 7 and 10..
                Driver is properly installed since i used to flash Rom since Wasser Rom and nothing
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                -Chromecast with Google TV
                - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Guys, any body know what is the cause this error ''Match device type failed, stop running'' ? I am running stock Ugoos UT3S RK3288 NOUGAT BETA v4.0 that by the way is runnning fine, but i want something fresh and Im tryinh to install HPH NT-V6 RK3288 Custom Nougat ROM,but everytimes i press upgrade that error comes out..
                  Note:
                  Driver is properly installed since i used to flash Rom since Wasser Rom and nothing
                  Hi ,

look on your Flashtool , it is in ADB Mode , you need LoaderMode or MaskRomMode to flash ,

Device must be off , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Note:
                    You must Enter Loader mode, insert a toothpick into the recovery hole then connect the USB cable to the OTG port and connect power.
                    You must also do an 'EraseFlash' then 'Upgrade', flash the update.img, not a boot.img
                    You could also try FactoryTool v1.60 if AndroidTool v2.59 doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You must Enter Loader mode, insert a toothpick into the recovery hole then connect the USB cable to the OTG port and connect power.
                      You must also do an 'EraseFlash' then 'Upgrade', flash the update.img, not a boot.img
                      You could also try FactoryTool v1.60 if AndroidTool v2.59 doesn't work.
                      HI Mo123 ,

really a new Factorytool Version , can you upload it , looks like the newest ???

and how they are all got into ADB Mode , maybe a solution to flash my bricked

UT3 ??? , if available ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                        really a new Factorytool Version , can you upload it , looks like the newest ???
                        All rockchip tools here https://github.com/rockchip-linux/to...master/windows

Comment

Hi ,

first i want to say thanks for the Link , but so called FactoryTool 1.63 , from there ,

is in real the Version 1.50 , to see in Log , but for the rest some interesting Tools ,

maybe i can unbrick my UT3 with them , hopefully ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Thank you"Mo123" for a great rom!!! you are the best!!!
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X