Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi Mo123 ,

"Magisk rooting should work very well" only for this Rom or for any RK Rom & PCB ???

Magisk for RK3399 would be nice , even if only for "root" ,

greetings / gefattern
    You can send me a link to your stock firmware then I can check and root it for you.
    I won't be able to test it since I don't have the same device.
    It can work on most RK devices with older than Oreo firmware, for Pie you need to build firmware from scratch with extra changes so it can't work on stock firmwares.

Comment

Please help me find Android 7.1 for my SCISHION V99 HERO OCTA CORE TV box 4 GB RAM 32 GB ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmartins87 View Post
        Please help me find Android 7.1 for my SCISHION V99 HERO OCTA CORE TV box 4 GB RAM 32 GB ROM
        It's off-topic since it's a RK3368 device, not a RK3288 device.

But anyway, there is no working Nougat firmware for that Scishion junk.
        You might be able to contact the manufacturer but don't expect any reply back.

I saw some tablet 7.1 firmware for RK3368 in the past but it was so broken, so most things won't even work.
        Save your money and buy a Mi box or better yet, get a Ugoos X2 Cube or AM6.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

It's off-topic since it's a RK3368 device, not a RK3288 device.

But anyway, there is no working Nougat firmware for that Scishion junk.
          You might be able to contact the manufacturer but don't expect any reply back.

I saw some tablet 7.1 firmware for RK3368 in the past but it was so broken, so most things won't even work.
          Save your money and buy a Mi box or better yet, get a Ugoos X2 Cube or AM6.
          But unfortunately I already have it I just wanted to update android to be compatible with the game P. E. S mobile for my son to play

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmartins87 View Post

But unfortunately I already have it I just wanted to update android to be compatible with the game P. E. S mobile for my son to play
            RK3368 devices were manufactured in 2014 and mostly discontinued from 2016 onward so you won't find any support.
            So you have to live with what's currently on the device.
            It's cheaper to just buy a new device under $50 that already runs Android Pie if you want to use it for new games.

Comment

I can upload a rooted ROM if it will be helpful.
              Will just take a bit of time to test if everything is working.
              Magisk rooting should work very well, much better than SuperSU that was discontinued.
              Hi,mo123! Not ready yet Root ROM?

Comment

Rooted HPH NT-V-6 Nougat v1.1 firmware released
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Pass: nagrace
                FlashTool v2.69: Here
                Do EraseFlash then Upgrade from the 2nd tab of the flashtool.

First boot will take a while so be patient.
                For the first few seconds your tv might say no signal, but just wait.

To Root
                1. Open the Magisk app and choose to do additional setup and restart when finished.
                2. Open the Magisk app
                On the left side menu, you can choose which apps have root enabled/disabled under Superuser.
                Magisk HIde - These are apps you select to hide root from eg. Google Play Store is selected automatically or banking apps that check root.
                Modules - Shows all the modules/addons that were download from the 'Download' screen. Here you can enable or disable the modules.
                Download - Here you can download several interesting addons, almost like Xposed.

To make your device Google Certified - Required for banking apps and some streaming apps
                * You must install the MagiskHide Props Config addon from the Downloads screen and then restart for it to be activated.
                (More info - https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228)
                * Next install a terminal app, eg. Terminal Emulator from APKPure store or sideload it.

Open it and grant it root access.
                Type - props
                Select to change the device fingerprint, option 1
                Select a device that also runs Android 7.1 or 7.0 eg. Xiaomi Mi Note 2
                Select to reboot
                After rebooting, open the Magisk app and do the Safetynet test in the bottom part of the screen.
                Both these tests should now show green instead of red to be Google Certified.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1823
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	782496

You can now login to the Google Play Store, please don't login to the Play Store before doing all these steps as it might cause problems.
                If the Play Store says it needs to do updates before you login, just skip the updates and login anyway since I haven't updated it.
                In the Play Store Settings, at the bottom it will now say Your device is Google Certified.
                If it doesn't work try again and change the device fingerprint to another device, changing to a different Android OS like 8/9 will cause compatibility problems, so choose an Android 7.0/7.1 device.
                You might also need to do step 2 - Device similation in 'props' in a terminal app if your banking app has more strict root checking.
                Google Play Store will now also show extra streaming apps that wasn't shown before that only work on Google Certified devices.

I hope everyone will enjoy the rooted firmware.

Comment

Rooted HPH NT-V-6 Nougat v1.1 firmware released
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Pass: nagrace
                  FlashTool v2.69: Here
                  Do EraseFlash then Upgrade from the 2nd tab of the flashtool.

First boot will take a while so be patient.
                  For the first few seconds your tv might say no signal, but just wait.

To Root
                  1. Open the Magisk app and choose to do additional setup and restart when finished.
                  2. Open the Magisk app
                  On the left side menu, you can choose which apps have root enabled/disabled under Superuser.
                  Magisk HIde - These are apps you select to hide root from eg. Google Play Store is selected automatically or banking apps that check root.
                  Modules - Shows all the modules/addons that were download from the 'Download' screen. Here you can enable or disable the modules.
                  Download - Here you can download several interesting addons, almost like Xposed.

To make your device Google Certified - Required for banking apps and some streaming apps
                  * You must install the MagiskHide Props Config addon from the Downloads screen and then restart for it to be activated.
                  (More info - https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228)
                  * Next install a terminal app, eg. Terminal Emulator from APKPure store or sideload it.

Open it and grant it root access.
                  Type - props
                  Select to change the device fingerprint, option 1
                  Select a device that also runs Android 7.1 or 7.0 eg. Xiaomi Mi Note 2
                  Select to reboot
                  After rebooting, open the Magisk app and do the Safetynet test in the bottom part of the screen.
                  Both these tests should now show green instead of red to be Google Certified.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1823
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	782496

You can now login to the Google Play Store, please don't login to the Play Store before doing all these steps as it might cause problems.
                  If the Play Store says it needs to do updates before you login, just skip the updates and login anyway since I haven't updated it.
                  In the Play Store Settings, at the bottom it will now say Your device is Google Certified.
                  If it doesn't work try again and change the device fingerprint to another device, changing to a different Android OS like 8/9 will cause compatibility problems, so choose an Android 7.0/7.1 device.
                  You might also need to do step 2 - Device similation in 'props' in a terminal app if your banking app has more strict root checking.
                  Google Play Store will now also show extra streaming apps that wasn't shown before that only work on Google Certified devices.

I hope everyone will enjoy the rooted firmware.
                  Fantastic!

I'll be loading it today and let you know.

Thank you Mo. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Mo123!

Comment

Hi ,

really bad that i had to trash my UT3 , with this Rom

it had might be a top fast Box ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Thanks mo123.

Comment

It could run on MK903V?

Thank you

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I have no idea since I don't have a MK903V.
                            Maybe you can test it and let everyone know?

HPH NT-V6 RK3288 Custom Nougat ROM

12-19-2018, 01:15
                          HPH NT-V6 RK3288 Custom Nougat ROM v1.0 19-12-2018

Hi @mo123 , thanks for the great ROM, I've managed to install it on the Tronsmart R28, all apps working except I don't have the HDMI audio working ( the box is connected to a Yamaha Receiver through the HDMI cable). My other box working just fine.

Is there any way to make this work? Thanks mate

Comment

Is their a way to have the power button turn off when you shut down the box. Im using a Tronsmart R28 and the power button always stay on unless I unplug the power. If I press the power button it goes to sleep but stays blue. If I use the power off function it shuts down the box but the power button stays on blue. Otherwise working great, thanks for the revival.

Comment

Pardon my lack of knowledge as its been a long time since I have used the Android Tool, but anyone knows how to switch the latest V2.69 from chinese to english, truly appreciate it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X