No announcement yet.

HPH NT-V6 RK3288 Custom Nougat ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone make a sdcard version of this rom for all the people with crap emmc? Pleeease.

Oh and a updated magisk (20.4) would be great too.

Comment

• mo123
      mo123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Check if post #83 can help you to boot from micro-sd card.
      I don't think it's possible to make separate micro-sd card firmware for Android 7, unless I clone the micro-sd card with the same steps as in #83 but then the image will be 64GB, the same size as my micro-sd card.

I am using NT-V6 4/32GB,
    while I try to upgrade from 4.4.2 to Nougat rom by Andriodtools2.71,
    It was failed at device test.

Anyone can help?
    Thx

Comment

Originally posted by cocofish View Post
      I am using NT-V6 4/32GB,
      while I try to upgrade from 4.4.2 to Nougat rom by Andriodtools2.71,
      It was failed at device test.

Anyone can help?
      Thx
      Try to use FactoryTool - Restore or AndroidTool v2.71 - EraseFlash then Upgrade.
      EraseFlash is important since partitions changed from Android 4 to 7.
      Also make sure you have the latest drivers installed.

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post
        Could someone make a sdcard version of this rom for all the people with crap emmc? Pleeease.

Oh and a updated magisk (20.4) would be great too.
        Will try to update Magisk.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Try to use FactoryTool - Restore or AndroidTool v2.71 - EraseFlash then Upgrade.
          EraseFlash is important since partitions changed from Android 4 to 7.
          Also make sure you have the latest drivers installed.

https://github.com/rockchip-linux/to...ease_v2.71.zip
          i had try EraseFlash, with "test device fail " ,
          Even the FactoryTool
          and i had install driver 4.91
          my PC os is win10 64 bit.

Comment

i had try EraseFlash, with "test device fail " ,
            Even the FactoryTool
            and i had install driver 4.91
            my PC os is win10 64 bit.
            Try a different USB port at the back of your PC. no USB hub, short thick USB-USB A male cable.
            If it still doesn't work, you might need to short 2 pins on the emmc storage if you have the old emmc.
            If you have the newer smaller emmc, look for 2 gold dots and short them on the opposite side of the emmc chip, board.
            Hold a paperclip or metal screwdriver and look at the UT3s picture to enter MaskROM Mode to flash again.

Comment

Try a different USB port at the back of your PC. no USB hub, short thick USB-USB A male cable.
              If it still doesn't work, you might need to short 2 pins on the emmc storage if you have the old emmc.
              If you have the newer smaller emmc, look for 2 gold dots and short them on the opposite side of the emmc chip, board.
              Hold a paperclip or metal screwdriver and look at the UT3s picture to enter MaskROM Mode to flash again.
              I had better wait for your sd card format.
              thx

Comment

I had better wait for your sd card format.
                thx
                You can use SDDiskTool to write my firmware to a micro-sd card.
                Change the config.ini file to
                [Language]
                Kinds=2
                Selected=2
                LangPath=Language\
                to change the language to English

Choose 'SD Boot' if you want to boot firmware from a micro-sd card.
                (Might not work on old Android 4.4 firmwares if old bootloader is still on your device that doesn't support micro-sd card booting) or
                Choose 'SD Boot' & 'Restore if you want to replace Android on your device with firmware from the micro-sd card.
                Or choose 'Upgrade firmware' if you want to upgrade existing firmware that is the same Android version eg. Android 7 update over Android 7 already on the device.

Comment

You can use SDDiskTool to write my firmware to a micro-sd card.
                  Change the config.ini file to
                  [Language]
                  Kinds=2
                  Selected=2
                  LangPath=Language\
                  to change the language to English

Choose 'SD Boot' if you want to boot firmware from a micro-sd card.
                  (Might not work on old Android 4.4 firmwares if old bootloader is still on your device that doesn't support micro-sd card booting) or
                  Choose 'SD Boot' & 'Restore if you want to replace Android on your device with firmware from the micro-sd card.
                  Or choose 'Upgrade firmware' if you want to upgrade existing firmware that is the same Android version eg. Android 7 update over Android 7 already on the device.

https://github.com/rockchip-linux/to...kTool_v1.6.zip
                  oh! I got successful by using AT 2.43 which introduced at UT3s

Comment

HI,
                    thanks mo123 to offer us a second life for our old devices

I use your rom with a CS928 and it works quite fine. The main problem I have is about the wifi chip. My box uses an ap6330 wifi chip instead of an ap6335 one. I didn't find the ap6330.txt in etc/firmware/wifi. I used the corresponding file from another rom and renamed it to ap6335 with the correct permissions but it doesn't work.

I surely missed something

Help would be very appreciated

Alan

Comment

Rooted HPH NT-V-6 Nougat v1.1 firmware released
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Pass: nagrace
                      FlashTool v2.69: Here
                      Do EraseFlash then Upgrade from the 2nd tab of the flashtool.

First boot will take a while so be patient.
                      For the first few seconds your tv might say no signal, but just wait.

To Root
                      1. Open the Magisk app and choose to do additional setup and restart when finished.
                      2. Open the Magisk app
                      On the left side menu, you can choose which apps have root enabled/disabled under Superuser.
                      Magisk HIde - These are apps you select to hide root from eg. Google Play Store is selected automatically or banking apps that check root.
                      Modules - Shows all the modules/addons that were download from the 'Download' screen. Here you can enable or disable the modules.
                      Download - Here you can download several interesting addons, almost like Xposed.

To make your device Google Certified - Required for banking apps and some streaming apps
                      * You must install the MagiskHide Props Config addon from the Downloads screen and then restart for it to be activated.
                      (More info - https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228)
                      * Next install a terminal app, eg. Terminal Emulator from APKPure store or sideload it.

Open it and grant it root access.
                      Type - props
                      Select to change the device fingerprint, option 1
                      Select a device that also runs Android 7.1 or 7.0 eg. Xiaomi Mi Note 2
                      Select to reboot
                      After rebooting, open the Magisk app and do the Safetynet test in the bottom part of the screen.
                      Both these tests should now show green instead of red to be Google Certified.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1821
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	782496

You can now login to the Google Play Store, please don't login to the Play Store before doing all these steps as it might cause problems.
                      If the Play Store says it needs to do updates before you login, just skip the updates and login anyway since I haven't updated it.
                      In the Play Store Settings, at the bottom it will now say Your device is Google Certified.
                      If it doesn't work try again and change the device fingerprint to another device, changing to a different Android OS like 8/9 will cause compatibility problems, so choose an Android 7.0/7.1 device.
                      You might also need to do step 2 - Device similation in 'props' in a terminal app if your banking app has more strict root checking.
                      Google Play Store will now also show extra streaming apps that wasn't shown before that only work on Google Certified devices.

I hope everyone will enjoy the rooted firmware.
                      I had try the method as above but cannot upgrade to v1.1.
                      Anyone can help.THX!
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post

Thanks mo, great rom.
                        is the v1.1 only as a rooted v1.0a?

Comment

Good afternoon. I Use Nova Launcher. I can't add widgets to my desktop. I get an error in the application "settings" an error has occurred. In the launcher, which comes with firmware, is blocked by default to change the desktop, how do I disable it ?

Comment

Will try to update Magisk.
                            I already did that myself.

Couple of things still bother me: The device doesn't power off and on like it should (Its a B89). Other than that its a great rom. Sure a SD Card Version would be great but its pretty fast anyways.

Oh and here is the boot with magisk 20.4 https://mega.nz/file/6PIl3C5K#LHP-fm...JutqSq7HOBa-PQ

Comment

Hello, mo123.

I have Beelink R89 and spent much time experimenting with your firmware and trying to solve the power-off problem.
                              dmesg log has a strange message "act8865 0-005a: Failed to set poweroff capability, already defined".
                              Googling for it I found a patch "https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/6409521/" ("regulator: act8865: add restart handler for act8846").
                              Maybe it is a remedy. I'm not sure I can compile it myself because you made some corrections to the original Firefly firmware.

Could you please recompile kernel with this patch and I'll try it?
                              I need only kernel.img.

Comment

Working...
                              X