No announcement yet.

MK903V ROM OPTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zahir, is bluetooth on the ap6335 working with your custom rom? If so, i'd love a download link as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
      Root is built-in. Look for a switch (checkbox) in Settings (under 'Accessibility' or some such tab). Rom should hold up under most conditions, hopefully stutter-free.
      Oh, right you are. First option under Accessibility. I think it was so obvious...i overlooked it...Thanks!

Comment

dimobg, sorry, no BT on the ap6335. I hear that it does work on ap 6330 models - with the right resource.img file.

Comment

dimobg, sorry, no BT on the ap6335. I hear that it does work on ap 6330 models - with the right resource.img file.
          Using your Rom and the resource file, my 8GB MK903V does have working BT. I'm using it with AppRadio / Ar Unchained successfully.

Comment

mcmoser, thanks for the confirmation, hope my rom continues to stand up for you.

The problem with the ap 6335 model is that there doesn't seem to be a BT driver for that chipset on Lollipop unless someone else knows something different....on the other hand, AC wireless is a definite plus..

Comment

Zahir , thank you for the confirmation; I'll need to find a different way to stream the sound if I try the new 5.1 rom and BT is not working...

Comment

BTW, is there any other sticks running Android 5/6 that have AC wifi out there? I couldn't find any, and it's hard going to a box once you are used to the compactness and portability of the stick. Maybe if the box had a hdd slot built in... Ideas?

Comment

The resource img I use for ap 6335 is the latest from the Firefly development board. Look around for TV boxes - not just sticks - and see if you can find something very recent that has that chipset. Let me know if you find one and I'll update the rom

Comment

Here you go: download and unrar this file. Flash it (on its own) over the rom you installed, Reboot. You should have wifi.

https://mega.nz/#!Nd4kHSBC!2mbVNrnUf...0KTIoVPSsIaZUY

NOTE: This is a resource image, not a system one.
                    Zahir, Sorry for late feedback, i was on holiday. I tried your rom with nem resource.img. It's ok has wifi, but unfortunatelly i couldn't use HDMi bitstream , so i cannot use for Digital 5.1 wich is the most important for me Itried many kodi builds. Only Jarvis 16.1 had PT with a very-very stutter audio, all other buils did n't work.
                    I put back the KitKat stage-3 rom. From otherside the rom is perfect thank You once more.

Comment

Hi,

I've built a custom image from the RK3288 SDK using the original DTS file, that I exported from resources.img.
                      WiFi and BT work properly, however when I do "ip addr show" it shows me "eth0", but this board hasn't got a LAN port.

Does anybody know how to remove the ethernet interface from the build target,
                      is it anywhere in the kernel config or BoardConfig or anywhere else?

Thanks

Comment

Zahir, thanks for your rom, have been using it for a few days, nice job, boots quickly, stutter free, over all pretty good.
                        Couple of issues thou - no 5g wifi, delay syncing audio/video on netflix, only 1.3g internal memory (running 2/8gb model).
                        Any chance of mods for these?

Comment

Hi

I know this thread has been quiet a while but I am just trying to improve my mk903v 8gb stick (I presume as it is 8gb, it is ap6330?).
                          I use mine with my Pioneer Appradio as I notice someone else does.
                          Currently I am on stock kitkat.
                          I'd like to try the Lollipop, I need BT for the appradio. Can anyone help? Zahir can I still message you privately to get your ROM please? or mcmoser do you have all I need? It seems you have the same setup as me?

Thanks in advance..
                          Vanginger

Comment

vanginger , hope I was able to help.

Comment

vanginger , hope I was able to help.
                              Absolutely, all up and running now, thanks so much!
                              For anyone else interested. mine has the AP 6255 wifi. I flashed the stock 5.1.. from https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...-tv-stick.html
                              Then copied all Zahir img files over. Works great!! BT works with appradio. I don't get the stuttering sound i used to get, google maps works flawlessly now (it used to crash), and I have twrp recovery ( he sent a different one) so I can backup
                              Thanks again also to mcmoser who also helped out.

Comment

Hello, everybody,
                                I return to the thread because I've been struggling with this stick for a long time, and I still haven't managed to play a streaming video for 30 minutes without issues.
                                The last thing I did was to flash the rom posted with this link:

But the stick still gets too hot, and the video/audio freezes.
                                Zahir files aren't availables.
                                Do you know which rom keeps the stick cooler? Can you play streaming videos without freezing?

Thanks a lot to all of you, you are the best

Comment

Working...
                                X