No announcement yet.

New Beta Lollipop Firmware from Rikomagic - September 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just realized that with 5.1 from Rikomagic on Measy B4S bluetooth doesn't work.
    And the stock video player left untouched so it's handling 3D ISO even worse than on 4.4.

Comment

Well its for ricomagic not measly ? Swap out the kernel and resource misc file from measy rom and should get working bluetooth
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Well its for ricomagic not measly ? Swap out the kernel and resource misc file from measy rom and should get working bluetooth
        there is no 5.1 for Measy.
        and they have almost identical hardware, PCB and chipsets.
        just different casing.

Comment

scooter2014 let's bring the root script discussion over here, since it is where the script is shared.

is there a way to look at the package and see what it changes? I'm downloading it, might take a while.

I looked at the script and don't see anything nefarious.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by budgetgeek; 12-04-2015, 16:38.
          Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
          I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
          RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

There so many possibilities with lollipop I would speculate the cause. One root will work fine on one 3288 device but not another like we where able to do in kitkat. Seems root breaks things in lollipop
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by budgetgeek View Post
              scooter2014 let's bring the root script discussion over here, since it is where the script is shared.

is there a way to look at the package and see what it changes? I'm downloading it, might take a while.

I looked at the script and don't see anything nefarious.
              Hi,did you finally get the root?

Comment

Working...
              X