cloudnetgo cr12,13 16 - 20151031 version RK3288 - android 5.11 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cloudnetgo cr12,13 16 - 20151031 version RK3288 - android 5.11 firmware

Not much help since the download link(s) require a password. Do you have a better link? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
      Not much help since the download link(s) require a password. Do you have a better link? Thanks.
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
      Last edited by z1022; 10-31-2015, 15:06.

Comment

Thank you very much. This is a lovely rom but it comes without Gapps and you can't flash them with TWRP. Wonder why that is?
        Last edited by Zahir; 10-31-2015, 17:39.

Comment

Should be able to use this to flash wasser or ricomagic lollipop as well.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Should be able to use this to flash wasser or ricomagic lollipop as well.

Comment

Did you flash it ? what tv box you use ?

Comment

The rom runs elegantly on both an MK903V and a RKM V5 with a clean AOSP feel. Smooth and quick. Video is excellent in both Kodi and MX Player. Wifi ac is supported. Power management (shutdown/reboot) is very usable. Thermal management (heat) is excellent. And 4gb of app space is generous and sensible.

The sole BUT is no Gapps. And I've not been able to flash a Gapps zip package either, even though I've installed Twrp. It just fails.

Comment

The rom runs elegantly on both an MK903V and a RKM V5 with a clean AOSP feel. Smooth and quick. Video is excellent in both Kodi and MX Player. Wifi ac is supported. Power management (shutdown/reboot) is very usable. Thermal management (heat) is excellent. And 4gb of app space is generous and sensible.

The sole BUT is no Gapps. And I've not been able to flash a Gapps zip package either, even though I've installed Twrp. It just fails.

Did you try this ? I did not install.

http://www.technobuzz.net/download-a...ny-custom-rom/

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Comment

is the rkremote working?

Comment

z1022, thanks again. I will try that installer and let you know. I did try flashing several 5.1.1 Gapps zips, with no success. I've done this many times on other roms; this time, it just fails.

I use a 2.4ghz usb remote, not a factory one, and it works perfectly.

Update: no luck with those apks either. The whole accounts manager section of the rom is missing. Adding google account manager apk to system/app doesn't help.

But you don't need Gapps to enjoy high quality media streaming.
                      Last edited by Zahir; 11-01-2015, 09:25.

Comment

z1022, thanks again. I will try that installer and let you know. I did try flashing several 5.1.1 Gapps zips, with no success. I've done this many times on other roms; this time, it just fails.

I use a 2.4ghz usb remote, not a factory one, and it works perfectly.

Update: no luck with those apks either. The whole accounts manager section of the rom is missing. Adding google account manager apk to system/app doesn't help.

But you don't need Gapps to enjoy high quality media streaming.

Thank you test. I do not need gapps. I download the apk offline

Comment

Just use other posted rom that have google installed already.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

scooter2014 Thanks for pointing that out. Could you confirm which one exactly?
                            Last edited by Zahir; 11-01-2015, 21:34.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X