Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux Build for MK903V

Hello All,

I am new to the forum. I am looking to build the Linux image for the MK903V, any ideas where I could get it from, I want to add some features from a custom VPN provider to the dongle. Also, would any one be able to tell me which company actually makes the MK903V?

Thanks,
    George.

Hi kooge19,
    Did you get anything? Maybe you can modify this Ubuntu ready for Firefly-RK3288:
    Firefly is a brand owned by T-chip Technology. It operates open source products, communities and online stores. It has a large number of enterprise users and developer users, and its products are well received by users. Firefly open source products include open source boards, core boards, industry mainboards, etc. The open-source board series is the recommended board card by chip original factory Rockchip and obtain the support of native SDK. The core boards and industrial mainboards are widely used in commercial displays, advertisement integrated machines, intelligent POS, face recognition terminals, internet of things, intelligent cities, etc.

I bought a MK903V made by Qintex.

Regards

Comment

Working...
    X