Ricomagic rom 63301224

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricomagic rom 63301224

Figger that now rkm have own thread start to post roms found here.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Is this another beta?
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

it works ok but i get no sound over hdmi with any of settings

Comment

does standby/power off works? SPDIF output in Kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by lonely2k5 View Post
          This is terrible think, I get no sound on all version custom rom for mk902ii accept 20150529

Comment

I haven't tried yet. I'll test soon as I finish backing up my kodi build.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

It's not a beta but its not great. I can't seem to turn off touch sounds so I'll be hearing click click click in my sleep. Probably works best with xbmc launcher and disable nav sounds. 4GB of app space, so not good on the V5 or 903V, no space for addons.

Comment

Ok tested it. Unlike the above post. Sound works with settings you can turn off that click if you wish (turn down the volume for it in sound settings)

Not rooted. The kodi installed is with addons and kinda buggy so I removed installed beta 4 will play with this tonight.

YouTube works google plus work. Chrome works play store updates fine. Gets faster after a boot or two. Sees lots working bluetooth network all running fast and we'll.
                Rooting lollipop is a bitch and seem like unless the root is done for specific device it always break something else in the build. So hopefully neomode or files can help us get proper root on this device. All in this looks like a good updated lollipop stock rom.

Power off still a fudge pack.

Neo mode also posted newer Peramiter file that is full use of memory if that's your preference.

Comment

Keep in mind still a beta no release from ricomagic they need help with rooting and power off issues.

Comment

Power off worked for my 903v, how did you turn off touch sounds?

Comment

Sound &notification slide of notification bar 😉

Comment

I try power again just updated everything same time so maybe hung.l post some screens shortly.

Comment

Ok sound just dropped out. I check and swap out resource to see if it changed from neomode last one.

Comment

Pffffffft not resource or system swapping kernel for neomode. Bahahahahaha anyways was hopefully better Sent to ricomagic no sound no root I'll test kernel now to see if that it.

Comment

Originally posted by lonely2k5 View Post
                              If you turn on the TV before the TV box.
                              Try to turn off and turn on the TV. Also you can use stand by.

Comment

Working...
                              X