New stock rom from htc posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New stock rom from htc posts

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Been playing with changed parameter file and its working fine with rooted rom. Have to unpackage it to swap out the rom but looks like itvwas modified for another device in the htc line but it works fine . still testing sound network bluetooth and wireless all working.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

All in not bad build runs everything so far. Reboot option works via re boot app
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

disregard photos above wrong file

Comment

my bad tried to remove above post heres screens from test on this rom...
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Best rom ive used to date... They fixed sd card and issues with the files with root pergus reboot work with this one fast and clean ready to set up anyway you want. I installed all my programs no issies. Working great on video too. All in good fast clean.

Comment

Thanks for the tests scooter,
              I would be curious on whether this is fine for MK902II (which I guess it is), and whether it the passthough audio works (but I remember you have no chance to try that).
              Wondering, does it worth trying this or better wait for the Neomode one ?
              Ta.

Comment

Thanks also for the tests.
                Does Netflix work with this ROM? Does the above download have all your tweaks or can you package it up again and share it.

Thanks

Comment

The tweeks from site ok ill try and unpack and zip back up with the different parameter files for beelink and wall papers ect. If you want my kodi set up just pm me and ill send you link. I should have new rooted rkm rom this week they just tweeking some things.

Comment

I think root still not there just had network and wifi drop out and cant get back until re flashed. I test agsin but look like root crashed something else. I think root for lollipop a disaster if not done correctly. Hope rkm have this solved.

Comment

ok, sounds like there are still problems with this ROM, I will wait for your comments on the new rkm ROM, hopefully it will have fixed a bunch of the issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X