No announcement yet.

Something New is coming for MK902II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting 👀 This going to be Awsome.... Test one i got to have full size sd just by swapping out partition still runs great with the remote.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Still watching for posts lol
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Neo any update??

Comment

Still watching lol...

Comment

Neo any News??

Comment

Neo any new builds to test? 😁

Comment

No sorry.
                Development stopped @ the moment.
                But i will Start to Work on it again with Android 6.0.

Neomode

Comment

Marshmellow Atv 😁

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                    We will Port that Rom to other RK3288 Devices too later yes.
                    Mostly Simple by change resource.img and kernel.
                    Ok if you want to have YouTube fixed Download that File and Flash it.
                    Google Cast is the next i get to Work.
                    Let me ask for your NAS Problem did you use WIFI or Ethernet ?

Neomode

Where can i get the youtube fix?

Comment

What the status of this project now? How well did it work? Did it provide a chromecast 'server' to cast too? Where the major streaming apps working (Netflix, Youtube, Kodi etc)? Any chance either the source could be released onto GitHub (as I might look into it extending myself) or of a new release anytime soon?

I am asking because with the launch of Google Home, I am hoping on getting a few cheap Chromecast complaint boxes in my house to cast content too.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X