MK902II_5.1_160314

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK902II_5.1_160314

Hi Guys, as I haven't found much in here about this rom (and I've been installing it yesterday) thought was nice to make a quick overview for it.

Android 5.1.1 with Kodi 15.1 Rc-1 (I haven't felt the need of installing any SMPC or other, this seems to be working quite fine)
    Dolby and DTS with Pass-through seems to be working fine.
    I haven't been checking the speed but seems quite decent.

Since I bought the MK902II I thought I did a big mistake as the support hasn't been great since then.
    I'm not sure who to thank for these improvements on the Rom, but whoever is , thank you.
    Hopefully it'll get even better with the next releases (some neomode improvements in it ?) !

Cheers.
    L.

Custom Roms work well waiting on Neo Modes ATV that works but think it will be very good once they release final. Moe123 rom work on the mk902ii just need to unpack and flash parts but all in love mine so far.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi SCooter, thanks for the reply, just thought was strange no one actually had reviewed this official one, after all the buzz of how bad was the support for this box.
      About Custom Rom, I've been spending some time this weekend trying with wasser rc4 , but I've got some problem with the audio and kodi (tried spmc as well on all forms, didn't hit the right one it seems)
      Tried with ATV but my limited knowledge on loading images and being on linux only made me stop (still want to try though).
      I know is better for testing to have separate images for kernel, etc... but for simpler tests (or at least for me) would work better a single img to burn, hope ATV will come out eventually also on that form.

Cheers!
      L

Comment

Posted here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...final-lollipop

Works great for my MK903V all apps working including Netflix, SPMC etc.
        Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
        I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
        RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

aha, missed it !
          Cheers.

Comment

I just got a new box (fried my tester lol) The software release numbers changed ill see whats up seems like a newer firmware from factory now?
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

(Lucky you ! )
              Can't see anything on the website or on the OTA update.
              But I'm glad to see things have started moving a bit faster for this box

Comment

I still have to finish my custom firmware for MK902II.
                Where will I get the time
                If there are any big bugs or improvements to be make, please list them then I will have a look.

Comment

Been sick but ill take some screens of issues tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X