Clear All

Unknown rom for mk902II

Unknown Rom Final MK902II
    Download https://mega.nz/#!ZhpBwBQC!Iktinol4G...QMSQG6Bko17xYc

About Rom
    -Rooted 5.1.1 Lollipop
    -Parameter file by Neomode / uploaded by Scooter2014. Gives 4gig storage
    -Updated Ugoos TV Launcher
    -Latest supersu (still makes you update binaries.)
    -Updated Exchange2 to Exchange3
    -MK902II Stock Recovery
    -Boot Animation by Jaekar99 of androidcentral.com
    -File Browser by Cheetah Mobile
    -Video for Android by [email protected]
    -Ugoos Launcher by Ugoos
    -Eleven Music Player by Cyanogen
    -RebootMenu (Dont know who its by, please tell me and credit will be added.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Extra Folder
    Download https://mega.nz/#!BpZHnKDR!BShyD4wai...1y-JlCoSjnsYyE

Extra Folder Contents
    -Amazon Video apk (Verified working)
    -Flappy Birds Family apk
    -SpeakerBooster apk
    -2 Wallpapers
    -MX Custom Codec.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tools
    -Driver Assistant 4.4
    Download https://mega.nz/#!pxpD3JhQ!slBCDW0cJ...6NCU2DEz8iQawA
    -Batch Tool 1.8
    Download https://mega.nz/#!xxYi1AwT!PjduaRw5Q...owmXGbm6ID5cyk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Streaming apps work such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon video, Kodi, and many other. Games will
    overheat the RKM V5 but streaming video and audio work great.

Called Unknown because it was found firmware on a used usb that was bought in a lot at auction.
    If this is your work or contains your work feel free to contact me for your credits or to take
    the work which is yours.
    Last edited by esloudan; 07-20-2016, 03:22.

dont know if it matters but it was in a .bz file named mk902i.bz. I did rezip it as a regular zip.

Comment

Ill down load in a bit and look at it.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Id love to know how to fix the problem of over heating when playing games. For a media streamer its great. Just wish i knew more bout the rom itself. Btw it is rooted.
        Last edited by esloudan; 06-27-2016, 13:09.

Comment

Ive been running this rom myself. So far it works great on the rkm v5. Cant play games cause it runs vary hot but it was bought for media mostly. Its rooted and apps seem to be fine. Its lollipop 5.1.1 both wifi 2.5 and 5ghz work. I have kodi installed from app store and it also works very well. It has read usb and sd card fine and no issues moving files and what not. Seems very stable. Hope to hear from someone who knows bout it.

Comment

hi can you please uplode this rom the link is dead thanks

Comment

Unknown Rom Final MK902II
              Download https://mega.nz/#!ZhpBwBQC!Iktinol4G...QMSQG6Bko17xYc
              Last edited by esloudan; 07-20-2016, 02:14.

Comment

ill have the first one up shortly. not sure where it went. I dont take any credit to any of these. They was done by an unknown dev. Only thing i did was share and made one a firmware file to flash easier.

Comment

Ok i have some time today ill test it when it downloads.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hope u like. To me it was like a rare find lol.
                    Scooter2014 did u or anyone else download the first one that was up? I lost the jumpdrive that had it on there.

Comment

No i did get time too

Comment

Wow good find it has 2 gig storage but easy to fix that. Runs fast quick boot time. The antutu around 47000. Runs smooth ui as well you just may have found the go to rom for this device. I test and post results later.

Comment

Try playing games. This firmware over heats the rkm v5 but only when playing a game. As a media streamer it works great.
                          Also if u can fix the storage and post it, ill add it to the firmware and re upload for everyone. Also make a credit for ya.
                          Last edited by esloudan; 07-03-2016, 22:19.

Comment

Ok i missed this post ill try and put here in day or two then.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                              Ok i missed this post ill try and put here in day or two then.

Regards.
                              Thank you. I also been working on getting the apps and play store and services up to date. There is a newer version of ugoos launcher ill add also. Once we get this done ill upload a new version. Trying to work on getting a clear all button working for recent apps.

Comment

Working...
                              X