Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RKM V5 custom rom by entertainmentbox.com

Lollipop 5.1.1 RKM V5

Has anyone seen this yet? First lollipop firmware for RKM V5 i have used and games dont over heat it. Its pretty nice firmware. It has itv launcher. Its not bad and has many choices for set up. The firmware doesnt have the playstore. It has its own called 360apps. Its in Chinees and works for apps. If anyone knows how to get it in english please share.

hi its beta1 see here http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-stick.html

Comment

how is the firmware for daily use is it light ,fast stable.

Comment

I dont think they r they same beta1 and ebox. Launcher and a few apps r different. The Entertainment box version seems pretty good so far. Havent had a chance to really get into it but will give more info once i can. It did seem stable as long as u use their version of kodi.

Comment

The firmware is fine but found a few issues. I stopped using it just cause the play store issue. I cant read Chinese to change he setting if i could. Also netflix is somewhat a no go. Sometimes movies played or it would error. Doesnt seem like a bad rom just messes up a little here and there.

Comment

thank you esloudan for the info on this rom hope we can find nice Lollipop 5.1.1

Comment

Im trying to get something for the rkm v5 now. Ill upload a test version i been messing with. been trying different combos to stop the over heating from games.
              heres what i got now. so far as long as u play one app at a time it works. u cant play radio and a game same time or it over heats. its getting somewhere cause u can play a game.

RKM V5
              download https://mega.nz/#!wlgBTTAC!z-ShgJVBrdpS2g8aVYj6JzEjZNl-I0TvDtXOHlebNpA
              Last edited by esloudan; 07-23-2016, 16:32.

Comment

i hope you can fix the over heating Problem It will be wonderful if we have a full working Lollipop 5.1.1 rom thank you for working on this rom

Comment

Dont thank me. Thank the devs on here. Its their tutorials and fixes ive been adding to it. And the firmware was a stroke of luck.

Comment

Thanks for the devs and for you for adding the fix for the rom

Comment

ill test the rom

Comment

Thank u. Dont try to do games and apps like play a game and listen to music. If u just play the game it was doing fine.

Comment

nice discussion

Comment

Comment

V5 5.1 software

Comment

Working...
                              X