Wasser MM firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasser MM firmware

Ive loaded Wassers latest firmware for MM it runs Awsome on the mk902ii. Only thing not working is bluetooth wifi and network. Video play back and everything else is very sweet. Has to be a way to switch wifi in firmware to get this working on htc devices. Going to try the 89 wifi port and see if that runs.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

I can´t get passthorugh to work on his versions. I tried with SPMC RKMC NTMC Kodi 17. alpha 2 and it wont PT DTS. If i remove the PT it works flawless

Comment

Got to get a hph ricomagic kernel thats mm... Would nice to have marshmellow on it.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Mabey we can use a usb to lan adapter to have Internet for now it works on android tv sticks that do not have lan sockets they are not as fast because of the usb 2.0 than an on board lan but hè it can work so we can use lan and have Internet on marshmallow on the Rkm 902ii

Comment

Well it seems wasser last firmware everything work but wifi. If get a fix for that then maybe best marshmallow rom for device. Bluetooth/network/ work no wifi.

some screen flicker in odd screens but think that rate. Plays videos smooth fan added for cooling but stress tested and still loading but working fine... tried few things but still can't get wifi to turn on. Replaced files ect have to look more at load ect.. but all in ok.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Well it seems wasser last firmware everything work but wifi. If get a fix for that then maybe best marshmallow rom for device. Bluetooth/network/ work no wifi.

some screen flicker in odd screens but think that rate. Plays videos smooth fan added for cooling but stress tested and still loading but working fine... tried few things but still can't get wifi to turn on. Replaced files ect have to look more at load ect.. but all in ok.
            Users shouldn't use it on non R89, HPH or Ugoos devices without an extra cooling fan or bigger heatsink since the firmware is overclocked
            and might overheat or damage devices especially RKM MK902II or HTC ones that use clock rates for the CPU, GPU that are even lower than normal rates.

You might be able to switch AP6330, AP6335 wifi but I think the RKM also need different voltages in the dts file which will be difficult.
            For Bluetooth not possible to make it work, will need boot, kernel, resource and system changes to make it work.

One thing I saw, the MM firmware passes Safetynet and is Google Certified.
            If only someone could find out how that was done?
            It would be a very interesting feature to add to future firmwares.
            Firmware is 'user' instead of userdebug, think it's needed for Safetynet together with Nexus device spoof, but the Google Certified was done with other changes I don't know.

The wifi works on HPH RK3288 for me.
            But the firmware is unstable and freeze & flicker a lot(maybe not on R89 devices)
            Also pass-through is not working and RKMC/Kodi has lots of problems.

I heard RK said they don't support MM for RK3288 tv boxes.
            But they did add unofficial support for HDMI and compatibility to Nougat for RK3288 to work on tv boxes.
            Manufacturers just need to develop it themselves and add things like ir remote, lan support etc.
            So RK3288 has a future with Nougat but it will take a bit of time for someone to get it fully working on a device.

Comment

I've got a fan running on it Blue tooth works only Wifi not working. I keep trying on wifi just think it maybe file switch just trying different things. But working plus all one storage so seems to use all 16 gigs in storage. Sd storage tested fine. One USB not working. I check think that can be fixed in start up.

I still playing but 60 fps running ok at 1080 p.
              Rooted and seems real fast.

Comment

Working...
              X