Changelog

- Increased storage space
    - DRM support for streaming apps
    - Miracast support
    - SDCard Write access
    - Removed some bloat
    - Added Chrome browser, MiXplorer, Netflix & Hulu
    - Some other optimizations

For Kodi please install RKMC, ZDMC or NTMC or another alternative.
    The stock Kodi had a video resize bug.

Hope the extra storage helps a bit.

Download Link: Here
    Flash with RKAndroid Tool v2.35

Very cool. Ill download in a few and do review. Thanks 😁
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Cant log onto google click accept just stays there.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Cant log onto google click accept just stays there.
        I will check if I can fix it.
        I didn't change any Google apps from the stock firmware.

Comment

K ill re flash try again

Comment

Re flashed erased nan working uses all storage so Awsome on 8 gig. Ill test 16 after.

Ill load it up and test out.

Comment

hi is this firmware work on rkm v5

Comment

Yes it will.

Neomode

Comment

Hi Mo,

Any of the Kodi that you would recommend? I have a feeling that the version of kodi have to be compatible with the rom. eg. I tried the Ugoos software and they have a fork of their own. But i have audio sync problem with this version. I tried yours 1.6 but it overheats my box.

I have tried so many Roms and different versions of Kodi and canĀ“t get anyone to work without PT problems. Some wont play PT. some have hickups, and some have audio sync problem after 10 mins of play. When i stop and play it again it gets in sync for a short time again.

I dont think it is a problem with my Sony DN1040 receiver as it supports all formats and works without any problem with a windows PC.

I will test this rom but if you have a Kodi fork can you post link? Cant find NTMC without downloading your own rom.

Comment

You can use the FreakTab Media Center.
                    A special Build for Rockchip Devices.

Comment

Do you have a link? Iam not able to search for it on the forums. At the moment i am trying the kodi mo123 had link to in this 1.6 tread on page 14. For 30 mins testing a movie the sound had is gone 4 times and i have to stop and play again for it to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasqqq View Post
                        Do you have a link? Iam not able to search for it on the forums. At the moment i am trying the kodi mo123 had link to in this 1.6 tread on page 14. For 30 mins testing a movie the sound had is gone 4 times and i have to stop and play again for it to come back.
                        You can also try this.

Comment

Ftmc also had audio problem and dts and dts-hd is not supported with this rom..

installed your version mo123 and i have to say... Well done, well done..!
                          dts and dts-hd is working perfectly.. I think it is the closed to a perfect working android/kodi player i have tried...

seen 10 min and sound and picture is perfect,, Just tested a 40gib movie with nfs and not even one hickup or picture issur..

i will keep testing but bravo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasqqq View Post
                            Ftmc also had audio problem and dts and dts-hd is not supported with this rom..

installed your version mo123 and i have to say... Well done, well done..!
                            dts and dts-hd is working perfectly.. I think it is the closed to a perfect working android/kodi player i have tried...

seen 10 min and sound and picture is perfect,, Just tested a 40gib movie with nfs and not even one hickup or picture issur..

i will keep testing but bravo!!
                            You can also hold in the left mouse button, press 'c' on an airmouse/keyboard or press the 'menu' button on the IR remote to choose to play a video with
                            Rockchip Video Player or MXPlayer if you want the best quality and several different aspect ratios to choose from and Kodi overlay menus aren't that important.

If you have time and want to test different audio codecs, please complete the spreadsheet I uploaded here

It will help to determine what pass-through codecs are fully working on RK3288 and which ones still need a bit of work to play perfectly.
                            If there are problems with some videos it will help determine where the problems are and help everyone in the end.
                            Other users are also welcome to complete the HD Audio Testing spreadsheet, can use Nagrace, Ugoos, RKM or Beelink firmware that support RKMC.

Comment

Working...
                            X