Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I will check if I can fix it.
    I didn't change any Google apps from the stock firmware.
    Hi,mo123,

You're the guru here.,thank you so much for the ROM.

I have a Cloudnetgo CR13 & CR16, both RK3288 with AP6330.

I know it took so much time for building a rom, one or two weeks, so I have to extract the system.img for use with the stock IR remote.And it basically meets my needs,only that it doesn't have the option in "display" for" always hide status bar".

I used your NPH 1.8a's extrated system.img, but audio is not sync with video after some time when streaming.,so have to go back this customized ROM.

So would you have a small change in this cusomitzed ROM as Version 1.1 with the additional option of "always hide status bar" on the bottom?

Thanks again!

Comment

Hi there!

Would this firmware work with the Measy B4S device?

Comment

Originally posted by kinu View Post
        Hi there!

Would this firmware work with the Measy B4S device?
        It should work, not sure about the wifi, but the IR remote probably won't work, use an airmouse.

Comment

Version 2 ?
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

It should work, not sure about the wifi, but the IR remote probably won't work, use an airmouse.
            Ok. Thank you very much!

EDIT: probably all will work. Now using a Rikomagic stock firmware, and all ok except rk remote app. I will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by kinu View Post

Ok. Thank you very much!

EDIT: probably all will work. Now using a Rikomagic stock firmware, and all ok except rk remote app. I will tell you.
              Here is the latest RKM stock firmware.
              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

I might make a new custom firmware if it works okay but won't be able to add a lot since it has to be done from source.

Comment

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

I might make a new custom firmware if it works okay but won't be able to add a lot since it has to be done from source.
                mmmm.... I will try this one first.

Comment

THIS ONE NOT EVEN ON THIER WEB SITE?
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                    THIS ONE NOT EVEN ON THIER WEB SITE?
                    Second download link here
                    Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp.,Ltd-----Android TV BOX, Media player, Digital Signage Media Player,signage player

Comment

Its actually not to bad... No crashes slower then other i use. But so far seems good. Funny if you go to thier web site its not listed that off to side one. http://www.rikomagic.com/en/download/download_32_1.html

Comment

Hi. I'm testing the Rikomagik release in my Measy B4S. Remote does not work, as advertised, but RK Remote works ok. Little slower as said, and in KODI an annoying message "no search result" at bottom right I cannot get rid off. Don't know why.

A strange thing is happening here, probably not related to firmware, but I have to ask. When I get the volume louder through my Onkyo sound processor, when an explosion or so in the movie, I "lost" the signal (blue screen and no sound) for a moment, and then back. No matter what player.

Comment

Delete kodi that came with it crap anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Delete kodi that came with it crap anyways.
                            OK. Installed the Rikomagik one. It is faster, and no errors. Thanks.

And, about the other thing, anyone?

Comment

Nothing here. Must be connection to device? Everything running smoother here. Little slower but all good. Thinking maybe a dev can improve at some point.

Comment

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kmcpbi...M_20170808.zip

Hi Mo123,

I have a Cloudnetgo CR16 with AP6330 perfectly running this CUSTOM FIRMWARE.

But now it's 2020,android 5.1 seems old,there is an official android 7.1 https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ii-tv-box.html

I use android tool 2.43 and with driver V4.5, load firmware---erase---upgrade,message shows download fail.
                                I tried UM3 android 7 beta too,successfully flashed,but after connecting with TV,after pressing power button,severeal seconds,back to red button again.

When reflashing,put into mask mode,flashing this custom or stock firmware,several seconds back to red light,no device found.Had to use batch tool V1.8,quick press restore before red light again.

Now it is with this perfect custom 5.1.

I need your advice on how to flash to 7.1.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X