Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Firmware for the mk90211 Found this and seems to run very fast and works lolipop (ugoos parts think few parts lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Firmware for the mk90211 Found this and seems to run very fast and works lolipop (ugoos parts think few parts lol)

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	721439Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	721451Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	721450Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	721449Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	721448Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	721447Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	721446Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	721445Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	721443Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	721442Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	721441Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	721452 Always checking firmware and bricking my device now and then so finally got it un bricked and found this rom works stable fast and seems to be well fankinstined together . Heres some screens and testing ill post the links where i found it at end of it.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 14 photos.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Working

voice on cell apk.
    network
    bluetooth
    wifi
    sd card
    USB

so far seems smooth and you tube st 1080p.
    downloaded rom and it did an update after loading took at bit to get downloaded (time wise ) but all in seems like best rom so far for the mk902ii.

give it a whirl if your board with rkm firmware.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Scooter ,

i saw that you had Problems with your RK3288 Device , my UT3 is bricked too & i am really do not know how to

unbrick it , it always ends in Errors like that : download boot fails , prepare IDB fails & download IDB fails , i tried

different Roms , Tools , Windows Version , if i make a Test with AT the Output of the IDB says 0-4 , but it only give

out from Sector 0-3 , so the latest Sector is missing , i think the "uboot" or Bootloader" or similar is corrupted , do

you know any Solution for this kind of Problem , later i can upload some Logs for better understanding .

Did you ever heard about a Tool call "GPG Android Tool" not sure , but i think it is a DeveloperTool for Allwinner & RK

Devices , shall it be possible to restore with a Tool like that , i can upload later , maybe it is a useful Tool ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Never see tool. Maybe good?

I had to put device in mask mode but wouldn't take firmware. Ended up finally flashing with the original stock firmware that shipped with device that one worked. But man not damaged on mine.

Some times I put off to side then pull back out when bored or waiting for new box to play with. Flash different firmware just to see if comes back to life. Kinda like frankinstine monster keep trying different things until it breaths life again lol.

try flash this one what you got to lose not like it's going to brick it

Comment

Hello gefattern

You need to short the Nand Chip on pin 5&6.
          Then you are in mask ROM mode.
          After that you can reflash it.
          In worst case you need to power it with the power supply while flashing.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
            Hello gefattern

You need to short the Nand Chip on pin 5&6.
            Then you are in mask ROM mode.
            After that you can reflash it.
            In worst case you need to power it with the power supply while flashing.

Neomode
            Hi ,

thanks for answer , later i will upload some Logs that i made the last times of trying ,

on my UT3 i dont need to short the "Nand" directly , i have two golden plates in front

of the Nand , like seen in the "short Pins Mask ROM MODE" Thread here on FT , but

maybe this is the wrong think , but what shall be the difference in MRM if i do it direct

on the Nand , i always use the Power while flashing , try and come back later , i report

the Logs and results of flashing in the Thread i made Weeks ago .

UT3 bricked IDB bricked ??? the Name of theThread

PS : do you know this Tool GPG Android Tool ??? is it helpful ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

When you do this short on the Nand Chip it erase it in some manner that you can reflash it.
              What you tell is that the Boot Loader on the Nand Chip is corrupt and need erased.
              I know that failure from my Ugoos RK3288.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                When you do this short on the Nand Chip it erase it in some manner that you can reflash it.
                What you tell is that the Boot Loader on the Nand Chip is corrupt and need erased.
                I know that failure from my Ugoos RK3288.

Neomode
                Hi ,

thanks for answer , hope you are right ,press thumbs , report the results .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

hi will give it a tray on rkm v5 and see how its work thank you for the Firmware.

Comment

Good let us know how it works on that device seems fine on the mk902ii it have no issues play video. Runs fine everything working multi window work to.just try to save update but it disappear soon as update no option to save after download. You tube 1080 p netflick not checked yet I try later.

Comment

In mk902ii wifi and Bluetooth no work

Enviado desde mi ZTE A2017U mediante Tapatalk

Comment

hellllllllllp
                        first thanks a lot for the ROM i have rikomagic v5 and followed all the steps above but after successful ROM restore v5 didn't boot and no signal on TV and also couldn't get it to recovery again to write another ROM where my PC didn't detect v5
                        is there any way to make it work again with soft ware i have tried this tutorial http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....gic-v5-tv.html
                        but v5 dint boot either
                        and what about shorting pins which pins
                        thanks a lot for all the info we got and always get from you

Comment

Open it up short pin 5&6 on the nand chip while it is connected to the PC.
                          this should pop you in maskrom mode.
                          With this you can re flash.
                          Keep on mind you can't brick it only with an brick

Neomode

Comment

thank you Neomode for your quick response as usual
                            i couldn't attach a photo for my v5 would you mind to identify the pins as i am newbie
                            thanks in advance for your time and effort

Comment

It is pin 5&6 on the nand chip.
                              pin 1 is where you see an round Mark in the chip.

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                              X