Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UM3, UT3, UT3S - beta 7.1.2 (from ugoos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UM3, UT3, UT3S - beta 7.1.2 (from ugoos)

anyone tried it on those devices?
    http://ugoos.net/downloads (it's down at the moment, so cannot give direct link)

i have mk902II with extra mounted fan.
    i tried all 3.

Um3 - boots ok. sometimes google play and play services crashes. boot time is about 5-7min, but after loaded it's fast as hell. tried 1080p and runs smooth as butter.
    UT3 - not booting
    UT3S - not booting

Why start new thread on ugoos then?
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I moved it here. Rkm.

use the ut3 and use the 1.6 factory tool in tools section worked on mine but select restore when flashing firmware. That worked for me. Wifi will not work network does.

seems a glitch in format so tool will format device in restore mode.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

i stated it in ugoos thread to see if owners of ugoos devices have the same problems, to see if it's beta problem or device problem.

i will try your suggestion. thanks

Comment

tried with factory tool (always used androidtool before) with ut3 restore, but same result...no picture...it seems it boots as tv doesn't say no signal.

Comment

treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

haven't seen that post. thank you

Comment

Do you want to try step I tried?

Comment

All I did was use this tool. Here
                  MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Choose Erase flash then Loaded Firmware.

Then opened 1.6 Used the Restore on ut3 firmware.

It loaded. That was after trying every way i could think of. That only thing I did.

I also tried to boot between flashes so was loaded tested re tried.

dont know why it worked on mine not yours but it's working. Maybe I reload 6 try again.

Comment

hi

this is what i tried

UT3 firmware
                    1.tool 2.39 loaded firmware
                    2. tool 2.39 erase flash
                    3. 1.6 loaded firmare
                    4. 1.6 restore
                    first it shows "erasing with rings"
                    then it should reboot, but i get red led light on pcb (i guess it doesn't sot boot right) so i reconnect power
                    no picture after that

if i use same steps with UM3 firmware it boots and works. but after 2, 3 resets it doesn't boot anymore.

also it you use reset in android it reboots but with red led light.

with UM3 firmware i also get picture cutouts from time to time. it looses picture for about 2 seconds, then reapears and nothing crashing.

also as with this roms i cannot flash with reset button + power, but only with shortening pins and entering MASK rom

Comment

Hmmm strange things I get another rkm this week look deeper. My flashes ok . Wierd nan format think

Comment

Time to play again looks like alot of versions made so I'll play with last one on rkm. Mines been fine on first release but bored with device so time to play again.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                          Time to play again looks like alot of versions made so I'll play with last one on rkm. Mines been fine on first release but bored with device so time to play again.
                          Hi ,

these Roms are old , untill no new Roms from Ugoos , as always ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,
                            I have a ut3 when I flash the firmware beta 7.1.2, LAN and Bluetooth works, only wifi does not work.
                            Everything else works and is good. but I can't turn on wifi.
                            Exactly the same problem with firmware Android 5.1.1 FW V3.1.0.

Only the Android 4.4 firmware V2.2.0 for UT3 works properly without any problems.
                            Wifi chip is an AP6335.
                            Does anyone have a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor99 View Post
                              Hi ,
                              I have a ut3 when I flash the firmware beta 7.1.2, LAN and Bluetooth works, only wifi does not work.
                              Everything else works and is good. but I can't turn on wifi.
                              Exactly the same problem with firmware Android 5.1.1 FW V3.1.0.

Only the Android 4.4 firmware V2.2.0 for UT3 works properly without any problems.
                              Wifi chip is an AP6335.
                              Does anyone have a solution?
                              Have you tried my HPH NT-V6 RK3288 Nougat firmware, also uses AP6335 wifi?

Comment

Working...
                              X