No announcement yet.

Problem with flashing firmware - Download IDB Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boa noite estou com problemas no MXQ 4K OTT TV BOX prepare idb fail e agora nao liga alguem pode ajudar

Comment

• gefattern
      gefattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi ,

same for you , use English , please , for your Problem try what in Post #34 discribed ,

good luck / gefattern

same error
    Last edited by dipesh tamang; 07-11-2018, 11:08.

Comment

Hi ,

i have the same with my UT3 , there must be something wrong with the Bootloader ,

we need really someone that knows how to restore it .

good luck gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by s3ntrax View Post
        Hello,

Recently my R28 Pro stopped working correctly and it would not display anything via the HDMI. After contacting Geekbuying i received an email from them telling me to flash the firmware to the device.
        I downloaded the firmware that they provided me with and using the BatchTool i attempted to flash the firmware.
        I connected the device to the PC via USB and pressed the reset button inside the A/V hole and plugged in the power cable. The device gets detected by the BatchTool but when i try to Upgrade the firwmare i receive a message stating that the IDB has failed. I attached a screenshot of the error.
        Does anyone have any ideas on how to correct this error? I also tried using the Factory Tool program and received the same exact error.
        Fix IDB failure for RK devices

03-23-2020, 07:46
        Steps for repairing IDB failure are:

1-use Andriodtool v 2.51 or higher
        2-you have to have a working loader (you can unpack any working rom using andriodtool by going to _Advanced Function_ and from here download a working firmware and unpack it by pressing unpack. Note, you can find the (loader) in (output folder created by Andriodtool).
        3-using Andriodtool, go to download tab and from there you can see (loader)(parameter) etc. jst focus on loader and upload that loader and put mark so that it can be flashed to your device.
        4-let Andriodtool reconized your device as Maskrom device.
        5-Finally, before hitting (Run), make sure you use tweezers or anything to to short circuit (GND and CLK inside the board) and hit run.
        6-The device will flash the loader into the board and you can now download a working rom for your device easily and get rid of IDB failure.

Note, I need stock rom to unbrick my X88 Max plus, please if anyone can help me, I appreciated so much, please

Comment

Hello, I have a H96 max TV box, it is blocked in maskrom mode and suddenly impossible to install or install the firmware one day. I tried everything, do the short circuit, nothing works. help me please

Comment

• gefattern
            gefattern commented
            Editing a comment
            Hallo ,

do this what User "Haizenberg" wrote in Post #34 ,

good luck / gefattern

I can't find GND and CLK,

can you help me?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200326_112532.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	800461
          Attached Files

Comment

• gefattern
            gefattern commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi , think they are above the SDCard Slot , the 4 holes wilh gold edge , where your Thumb is , but which ???

greetings / gefattern

Hello okay, so I have to connect which ones? please

Comment

Working...
        X