Could not flash back stock ROM after update to Lollipop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not flash back stock ROM after update to Lollipop

Hello, I have one TVbox Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro, and i have flashed to stock tronsmart Lolipop Beta, after that i want to downgrade to stock Kitkat, but after flashing is complete the device is not booting, If i flash any firmware with Loader higher than 2.15, the device is working normaly. I have tried even in mask rom mode but same result. Any sugestions? Thank you

Make sure that you erase the flash/idb between flashes to make sure.

If you are in Maskrom mode and using the Android tool 2.3, you should be able to erase it ready to flash again although it may take a few tries to do so, as I've found out myself before.

You may have to push a pen into the reset button inside the AV port and then, whilst you have the OTG cable connected to both box and PC, insert the AC power, which will get you back to Maskrom mode but a position where you can then flash successfully.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I have managed to erase the device several times, the problem is when i try to flash a rom with booloader lower than 2.17 the device is not booting, All the tools i have try are showing that the device was succesfully flashed but the box is not booting.

Comment

Did you solve it? I am facing the same problem.

Comment

Return to stock android is 111k4 4.4.2 verse makes it very easy by respecting the following sequence of flash with android tool 2.3.Write original 111k4 firmware tronsmart r28. Boxing has no boot.disconnect and put again in the loader mode. Then write the andoid tool firmware opened in the download image (just run both).For download software use this link: https://mega.nz/#!GFsiQAiJ!rtm7XdV8b...j4q2SK1_ywLVXE

Comment

Working...
          X