Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trosnmart r28 stuck on the Tronsmart logo

Hi,
    Using the Trosnmart 150709 Lollipop beta version (because the stock one caused me Ethernet problems). Suddenly, during video watching, the image frozen, the box didn't respond neither to remote nor the power button. I plugged the power cord out, inserted in and the boot stops either on tronsmart logo or the black screen after it.
    Tried to flash with AndroidTools both to Lollipop 5.1 firmware or to stock 4.4 one. The box is detected on PC and can be flashed but the result the same, no more that the logo.
    If I enter to the recovery I can see running lines "delete cache", "delete data" and I have a lying android robot with the red triangle and exclamation sign and "No command" string

Please advise.
    Thanks.

You need to download latest flash tool AndroidTool_Release_v2.35, and push the erase button.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the fast response. I'll try.
      And then to perform a regular "Upgrade" with the *.img file?

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

I did the procedure. After "Erase Flash "I got "Maskrom failed" and needed to reboot for flashing . Unfortunately, I still got stuck on Tronsmart logo screen. At least lying android is no more there. How do I proceed from there?

Comment

The last thing i should try is to put your device in maskrom mode. Open the device and short the two flash pins while inserting the power supply in to the box.
            Attached Files

Comment

Radutuby, thank tou for your help and advices, but unfortunately it didn't help. Preparing to send the box back.

Comment

Have you waited long? mine took almost 10 minutes before it got booted, this happened right after the firmware upgraded, after that normal boot-up.

Comment

Working...
                X