No announcement yet.

UT3 RECEIVED .. NOT HAPPY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, no, it's for another SoC (processor)
    He talk about this one => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...inless-ROM-1-0
    and you can use it because of the same SoC AND also the same pcb (motherboard)...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      no, no, it's for another SoC (processor)
      He talk about this one => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...inless-ROM-1-0
      and you can use it because of the same SoC AND also the same pcb (motherboard)...

Thanks i have installed that rom .. the remote commands do not fully work as stated above.

Comment

OK, THX, the problem is, that I have no idea which IR the HPH use, because I can not find any picture
        But if I remember correctly, Bob tried the beelink R89 rom (you can find it at the parallel sub-forum in the rk3288 section) at the HPH and the IR is the same as the one the ugoos UT3 use... and maybe that's what finless talk about (I'm not sure if I misunderstood him) ...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          OK, THX, the problem is, that I have no idea which IR the HPH use, because I can not find any picture
          But if I remember correctly, Bob tried the beelink R89 rom (you can find it at the parallel sub-forum in the rk3288 section) at the HPH and the IR is the same as the one the ugoos UT3 use... and maybe that's what finless talk about (I'm not sure if I misunderstood him) ...
          Ok thank you.
          I think i will wait to see if Bob makes a custom rom for the Ugoos UT3 as he now knows for sure the HPH and UT3 are the same apart from the remote commands.
          I do not want to brick my UT3 using different roms, i took a chance with the HPH rom and it worked out so i am lucky their.

Comment

Ok guys i managed to flash the original UT3 firmware from there website, so the panic is over
            I will wait now until Bob makes a Finless rom for the UT3.
            I have learned a lesson and maybe Bob now knows what the UT3 is all about rom wise.
            Once again many thanks for all your help

Comment

Working...
            X