Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decent universal remote?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Decent universal remote?

    I just ordered a UGOOS UT3 and I want to get a more universal remote to use with the it and several infrared devices. I want an air mouse to use with the UT3, infrared for the other devices, speak function, full keyboard (maybe on back), as well as Learning and macro functions. Can anyone recommend a good remote?

    #2
    Originally posted by B-Man View Post
    I just ordered a UGOOS UT3 and I want to get a more universal remote to use with the it and several infrared devices. I want an air mouse to use with the UT3, infrared for the other devices, speak function, full keyboard (maybe on back), as well as Learning and macro functions. Can anyone recommend a good remote?
    Rii mini i13.
    http://www.****.com/itm/171394463928...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT-

    http://www.****.com/itm/261604014574...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Last edited by ssspacman; 10-16-2014, 11:21.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ssspacman View Post
      Thanks, I was looking at that one. do you have it? Does the D-Pad buttons work with both the UT3 (WiFi) and on and an IR device like my satellite box depending on the button pushed?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by B-Man View Post
        Thanks, I was looking at that one. do you have it? Does the D-Pad buttons work with both the UT3 (WiFi) and on and an IR device like my satellite box depending on the button pushed?
        It is a great remote. 8 sets of ir learning and dongle for wifi.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ssspacman View Post
          It is a great remote. 8 sets of ir learning and dongle for wifi.
          I hear what your are saying, but maybe I'm not making my self clear enough. I'm asking if wifi and IR functions can be used with the same buttons? I ask because I've had remotes where certain buttons are detected for wifi and other buttons were detected for IR. I'd like a remote that can utilize each button for either IR or wifi depending on which mode you're in. Is that possible with this remote? If so I'm sold.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by B-Man View Post
            I hear what your are saying, but maybe I'm not making my self clear enough. I'm asking if wifi and IR functions can be used with the same buttons? I ask because I've had remotes where certain buttons are detected for wifi and other buttons were detected for IR. I'd like a remote that can utilize each button for either IR or wifi depending on which mode you're in. Is that possible with this remote? If so I'm sold.
            Ir side and qwerty wifi side.

            Comment


              #7
              Bummer. Thanks anyway.

              Comment


                #8
                You could learn those direction pads to thr ir side if you have ir remote that came with box. On the qwerty side there is arrows that works as direction pads, I use those very often and they are quite good.

                There is no backlight on the remote and no earphone jack.

                Comment

                Working...
                X