Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound output

Hi,

I have a Mele Pro f10, and by default when the dungle is plugged the audio output is redirectied to the Mele Pro f10.

I have found that I can switch back the audio output to HDMI from the audio setting of the Box (natively, without SoundAbout), but after a reboot this setting is lost and the audio is redirectied again to the Mele Pro f10.

Unlike on my other M8 Square box where I had to buy SoundAbout.

Is there a way to save the audio output setting to HDMI even after a reboot?

Originally posted by danyway View Post
    Hi,

I have a Mele Pro f10, and by default when the dungle is plugged the audio output is redirectied to the Mele Pro f10.

I have found that I can switch back the audio output to HDMI from the audio setting of the Box (natively, without SoundAbout), but after a reboot this setting is lost and the audio is redirectied again to the Mele Pro f10.

Unlike on my other M8 Square box where I had to buy SoundAbout.

Is there a way to save the audio output setting to HDMI even after a reboot?
    I have the same problem as you. Mele Pro f10 cause this and i try to resolve that problem with Soundabout, but even with this software, after reboot no sound device is selected.
    Now both of us need a help.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tab View Post
      I have the same problem as you. Mele Pro f10 cause this and i try to resolve that problem with Soundabout, but even with this software, after reboot no sound device is selected.
      Thanks for feedback.
      We will try to check it

Comment

I think, you should update sound settings in UT3. Soundabout is not working for me as it stated in this post:

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ugoos View Post
          Thanks for feedback.
          We will try to check it
          same problem here with minix neo A2, after reboot the sound is again redirected to A2

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tab View Post
            I don't know if the free

or the pro will fix it

also have a look at
            => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...and-Soundabout
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sound output

it works in chrome but the sound quality is kind of bad. Is there a way to make it work in firefox?

Comment

Working...
              X