Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos UT3 and Minix Neo A2

Hi,

I have buy a remote controller Minix Neo A2 for my new box Ugoos UT3, It is working in android ( i haven't tested all yet).

But in XBMC I can only use the Aire mouse feature, and the Keyboard. It that normale ?

I cann't use the feature UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT, to navigate in the XBMC menu.

Thank in advance for your help.

Regards
    Last edited by danyway; 10-24-2014, 07:58.

Originally posted by danyway View Post
    Hi,

I have buy a remote controller Minix Neo A2 for my new box Ugoos UT3, It is working in android ( i haven't tested all yet).

But in XBMC I can only use the Aire mouse feature, and the Keyboard. It that normale ?

I can use the feature UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT, to navigate in the XBMC menu.

Thank in advance for your help.

Regards
    Go into settings/system/input and check remote sends keyboard press ....... something like that

Comment

Hi,
      I have found was the probleme was.
      It was just because I had an other input as default (for my Game controler can work).
      I have my normal EAndroid Keyboard as default input, and now in XBMC most of the fonction are working.
      Sorry to have post this.

But I have test other boutons in android (not in XBMC) and some doing nothing.

Does someone have done a kl file for the Minix Neo A2 remote controler, for android fonction can work ?
      - Fonction like Home, Launcher, Fonction (parameters in some Appli), etc...
      - mostly it is the 3 top bouton on this remote controler

I hope you will understand what I mean.

Regards

Comment

Working...
      X