Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting CUSTOM rom onto your Ugoos UT3 .. files included.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting CUSTOM rom onto your Ugoos UT3 .. files included.

Use the files in this link.
    All you do is swap the files in the CUSTOM Rom, 3288 Finless, Leolas mo123 etc with the same files i have uploaded.
    This will make sure the LED light and remote control functions will work 100%.
    Readme file included.
    Keep the files and use for future 3288 CUSTOM Roms made by the excellent Devs on here.
    Please note this is only for Ugoos UT3 use at your own risk.

Here are the files,

Filesharing.com is the simplest way to send your files around the world. Share large files with a Filehosting Transfer up to 1GB free. Filesharing made easy!
    Last edited by jacko; 11-07-2014, 05:36.

Thanks for the ports
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      Thanks for the ports
      Hi,
      Not really a port, other members helped me with information and i put it together for other Ugoos UT3 users.
      Leolas if you get chance can you OC the resource.img for Ugoos UT3 users ?
      Its in my download.
      Thank you.

Comment

Re: Putting CUSTOM rom onto your Ugoos UT3 .. files included.

Originally posted by jacko View Post
        Hi,
        Not really a port, other members helped me with information and i put it together for other Ugoos UT3 users.
        Leolas if you get chance can you OC the resource.img for Ugoos UT3 users ?
        Its in my download.
        Thank you.
        I am out for weekend, but I promise you I will try to do it! If I got it, I will made a guide, I don't know how in resource.img is signed the dtb, from source code is very simply, simpler than rk30 and rk31, but unfortunately I don't have all rk32 devices, neither time enough to study all of them, so each one can try to adjust his own kernel.
        First time I play with 3.10 kernels I was a lot confused, but they are simpler to tune than 3.0 kernels, now the gpios and frecuency-voltage tables are in the dtc out of kernel, and in rk32 devices you can have a boot.img with only the ramdisk in boot partition, a kernel.img in kernel partition and the DTC in resource.img, so we can add some functionalities to kernel, like NFS, support for devices in the kernel.img, or change gpios and frecuency&voltage in resource.img. We don't need to modify all, we can adjust only the ones you need.
        In rk32 there is a lot of fun for the devs
        My devices:
        Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Ok thank you.
          I asked if you can do the resource file as thats what you have done in your rom, inside the overclock folders are resource.img files.
          So i thought that is what you used for overclocking .. resource.img

Comment

Re: Putting CUSTOM rom onto your Ugoos UT3 .. files included.

Originally posted by jacko View Post
            Ok thank you.
            I asked if you can do the resource file as thats what you have done in your rom, inside the overclock folders are resource.img files.
            So i thought that is what you used for overclocking .. resource.img
            Yes, resource is enough, but I modified my DTC from the source and compile it, I don't have your dtc or kernel config files, so I need to find the way to use your resource.img and mod it.
            My devices:
            Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
              Yes, resource is enough, but I modified my DTC from the source and compile it, I don't have your dtc or kernel config files, so I need to find the way to use your resource.img and mod it.
              I had looked with e.g. 'Beyond Compare 3' at it (your stock and oc1) and I can identify 3 sections with deltas BUT for me no way to identify the meaning of the different HEX values, no idea...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
              X