Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos Ut3 - Is there any Custom Rom?

Hi guys
    First of all i am a complete noob in the android media players scene.
    Since yesterday i own a Ugoos UT3 and i wanted to ask you if there is any custom rom my device made by Finless or other gurus?
    Cheers

RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

And also have a look at this sub-forum http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay...s-3288-Devices
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thank you very much no_spam_for_me.
        Best regards mate

Comment

Will upload my new ROM for RK3288 tomorrow.
          Lots of fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            Will upload my new ROM for RK3288 tomorrow.Lots of fixes.
            Hey mo123, nice release of your customrom. With R28 you mean Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro?If yes, it looks like that that device is the best and cheapest yet to jump on the rk3288 train.

Comment

Originally posted by blackThirteen View Post
              Hey mo123, nice release of your customrom. With R28 you mean Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro?If yes, it looks like that that device is the best and cheapest yet to jump on the rk3288 train.
              Yes, might also need to flash your resource.img from R28 ROM.
              Not sure if the remote will work, is different than HPH & Ugoos remote.
              There is even a cheaper one, Q8 for $80 and another one Geekbuying is selling for $85.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                Yes, might also need to flash your resource.img from R28 ROM.
                Not sure if the remote will work, is different than HPH & Ugoos remote.
                There is even a cheaper one, Q8 for $80 and another one Geekbuying is selling for $85.
                But have they the same board? Because of using your rom with them.

Comment

Originally posted by blackThirteen View Post
                  But have they the same board? Because of using your rom with them.
                  They have different boards.

Comment

mo123,
                    Thanks for the new rom
                    Can you please upload a 8gb parameter for your new 1.2 rom.
                    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jacko View Post
                      mo123,
                      Thanks for the new rom
                      Can you please upload a 8gb parameter for your new 1.2 rom.
                      Thank you.
                      Uploaded to original thread OP.

Comment

Hi, I have ugoos ut3 2gb ram 16 gb with fan. I tried to install the rom 1.2 by mo123. Overwriting the three files boot.img, misc.img and resource.img and install the rom with androidtool but will not start.

I Overwriting only misc.img and resource.img and install the rom. I have boot, but the fan does not start.

Comment

That board htc not same as rom made by mo123.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven2014 View Post
                            Hi, I have ugoos ut3 2gb ram 16 gb with fan. I tried to install the rom 1.2 by mo123. Overwriting the three files boot.img, misc.img and resource.img and install the rom with androidtool but will not start.

I Overwriting only misc.img and resource.img and install the rom. I have boot, but the fan does not start.
                            I don't know why you use misc.img?
                            Normaly boot.img, kernel.img (you have to use both because sometimes kernel is also at the boot.img and sometimes it's at the kernel.img) and resource.img are related to the pcb ...
                            And so, if you don't use the pcb related boot/kernel, you will loos the fan-controll ...
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

I installed the HPH RK3288 v1.2 ROM on my UT3 without issues. I didn't replace any file mo123 supplied except I swapped the 4GB parameter file for the 8GB parameter file, which mo123 also supplied in a different download. Super easy to install, even for a semi newbie like myself. Been playing Pocket Rally, Crazy Taxi, Soul Caliber, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 via MAME4droid (0.139u1), and Killer Instinct via N64oid all day, and the ROM seems to run great.

Comment

Working...
                              X