Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PT Working?

Hi,

I have two different Android sticks, CX919 and MK903V, both sticks cant run the app Popcorn Time without stutter.

Now I want to buy one more other box. I like the Ugoos UT3. I contacted different suppliers. They say Popcorn Time does work on the Ugoos UT3. Some say only on the 4GB version, but not the 2GB version of the UT3...

Can someone tell if you have Popcorn Time working on UT3? And if so, which version of the UT3, 2GB or 4GB? Also if your run the latest UT3 firmware (2.0.4?)

Thanks.!

Jan

Originally posted by Janallon View Post
    Hi,

I have two different Android sticks, CX919 and MK903V, both sticks cant run the app Popcorn Time without stutter.

Now I want to buy one more other box. I like the Ugoos UT3. I contacted different suppliers. They say Popcorn Time does work on the Ugoos UT3. Some say only on the 4GB version, but not the 2GB version of the UT3...

Can someone tell if you have Popcorn Time working on UT3? And if so, which version of the UT3, 2GB or 4GB? Also if your run the latest UT3 firmware (2.0.4?)

Thanks.!

Jan
    The problem is that app uses lots of GB to store a video that you stream.
    Better get a very big SD-Card, but don't know if that app can store files on Sd-Card.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      Better get a very big SD-Card, but don't know if that app can store files on Sd-Card.
      Actually not that big data.. few gigs.. not a big problem imo. Ext data is possible to sd card... sdram or firmware is probably the problem but don't know for sure...

Comment

PT Working?

Originally posted by Janallon
        Originally Posted by mo123

Actually not that big data.. few gigs.. not a big problem imo. Ext data is possible to sd card... sdram or firmware is probably the problem but don't know for sure...
        Don t understand why pt should not work well..if you have fast connection and many peers, obviously. The only reason could be slow emmc.. But don t think so because movie from pt have low bitrates..
        Anyway you can try using the same protocol used by pt but in a different way.:use Flud Torrent to download the movie you want and play it as soon as possible ( do not have to wait the end of the downloading) with my player.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Forum Fiend v1.2.14.

Comment

I download and install PT app (from here - popcorn-time[dot]se) on UT-3 with 16Gb memory. They launch well, and i try play some film. It work well , but i dont watch full film, only few minutes. Because i have very unstable connection with internet. In the application there is a possibility to choose the location for caching.
          Official Ugoos firmwares with linux you can find here.
          Official Ugoos firmwares for UT2/UM2 and UT1 you can find here.
          Sorry for my english XD

Comment

Originally posted by Ava View Post
            I download and install PT app (from here - popcorn-time[dot]se) on UT-3 with 16Gb memory. They launch well, and i try play some film. It work well , but i dont watch full film, only few minutes. Because i have very unstable connection with internet. In the application there is a possibility to choose the location for caching.
            thanks for testing this out! Really apriciate it! Did you try 1080p video?

Everyone else also thanks!

Comment

thanks for testing this out! Really apriciate it! Did you try 1080p video?

Everyone else also thanks!
              Yes, i try play FullHD video
              Official Ugoos firmwares with linux you can find here.
              Official Ugoos firmwares for UT2/UM2 and UT1 you can find here.
              Sorry for my english XD

Comment

Originally posted by Ava View Post
                Yes, i try play FullHD video
                After I downloaded PT and watch videos on my UT3 everthings went smooth even 1080p
                as long As I stay in PT, but when I leave/ close PT.
                And start iPT again I don't get the video icons only à black screen.
                I tried to download PT again play à video and close it again.
                Open PT again and got only the black screen again.

Has anyone à solution for me?
                Thanks in advance and sorry for my English

Comment

Working...
                X