Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Ugoos UT3 - Droidfusion price and shipping seem low...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerryH View Post
    Do you also support Canadian sales by US authorised vendors?
    We support vendors who purchase directly from our list if they are selling from the USA and buying else where makes no sense we offer same wholesale pricing. Other wise those must be shipped back to the vendor it was purchased from.

uGoo USA LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Electroman View Post
      the box is great, im sure youll like it. I liked mine so much I bought another, and i also bought a um3 just for the heck of it. Its dragging its behind in shipping right now.
      you know thats another issue. I love the products China puts out but man does it ever take a long time to go through the shipping process. I would spend so much more money on their products if they could just get here a little quicker, Lol. I bought a um3 roughly a month ago and im still waiting.I almost dont even want it any more lol.
      Your favorable opinion on this box is encouraging. I purchased from Droidfusion(Ugoos USA vender), great price, but having inventory in New York City, is why I selected them. Local returns for defects too. They said they would be shipping it out today. This is my first box, so I'm pretty excited about it. I hope it all goes well.

BTW I understand the UT3 is limited to HDMI 1.4 because of it's HDMI input. Evidently, the model/version replacing the UT3, will not have HDMI input but will have HDMI 2.0 and a better(quiet) cooling solution. I did not see the "HDMI in" feature on the UM3, so I would think it would be HDMI 2.0 capable. Though it's not important to me, at this time, it will be important to others. I'd still be interested in your findings when your UM3 arrives.

Comment

I am looking forward to the um3 also. I already bought a usb Ethernet adapter and I'm ready set go with both roms stored on my windows 8 pc. my plan is to try both roms and compare.

Another note, I have been using the UT3 with 2gb all week with the fan unplugged and it has performed amazingly, flawless, and relatively cool. I'm liking it a lot. I think I like the blue cover better than the red too. I'm using stock rom 2.0.4 on that one and spmc 13.3. That combination is very stable and smooth playback.

Ugoos should hire me as a tester, heck I'd work cheap, just send me one of each box for free LOL.

Comment

My own answers to this post's questions...

I received my box from Droidfusion. For my opinion on the transaction, see here.
          Thanks for everyone's replies, it made the purchase much less worrisome.

Comment

Working...
          X