Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGOOS UT3 - HDMI IN

Hi

Does some one was able to try the HDMI IN port ?

like to Plug an TV Cable Receive, or any think else.

Regards

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I had try with the HDMI_IN app, I had plug my TV Receiver (Horizon UPC CableCom : Switzerland provider),
    But I was see an error message, it was like my TV Receiver was not compatible.

I have not yet retry with the last firmware.

Also I would like to know if it is possible to exploit this HDMI Input port Within XBMC Kodi.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by danyway View Post
      :
      Also I would like to know if it is possible to exploit this HDMI Input port Within XBMC Kodi.

Regards
      No, as mo123 wrote "It's not picture-in-picture, only one display at a time.", because it's a normal switch-chip (no more, no less) which is controlled by the app, (and so you can only switch to loop the HDMI-in to -out but not back without a restart/-boot)...
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Also i guess in new firmware will be available something like this:

Comment

I don't know the app, but what's about the idea to use a button at the app which fills the hole screen, so you can use it also to switch back with the IR (because whereever the pointer/curser at the Android screen is, you will press/click it) ?
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hi,

I have retry to with the last version : 2.0.4 (not sure)

No lock for me, I see an error message from my TV box provider. I'll try to put a print screen.

I'm able to come back to Android with the Back buton of my Remote (Minix Neo A2).

Regards.

Comment

There's a youtube demo showing the UT3 switching back and forth between a Roku plugged into the hdmi input. Works flawlessly. The guy said you could also plug almost any device into the hdmi input, including a fire stick or another android box / tv stick and switch back and forth. I plan on putting my Roku 3 on it as well. This was the main reason I got this box. I don't know why manufacturers don't provide the hdmi input more often. For me its a must have because of all the other hdmi devices I have on my other tv inputs, including a windows 8 box. I tried 3 different hdmi switchers and none would work correctly, so this box with its input is a deal maker for me, plus the quad core technology.

Comment

Working...
              X