Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UGOOS UT3S 32GB factory system Fan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UGOOS UT3S 32GB factory system Fan



    Operation System Android 4.4
    Language Chinese,English...Multi-Language support
    Chipset RK3288 28nm Cortex-A17 Quad core 1.8ghz
    GPU Quad-Core Mali-T764 3D GPU Support OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0, OpenVG1.1, OpenCL1.1 and Renderscript , Directx11, 2D GPU support 8Kx8K input,4Kx4Koutput
    SDRAM DDR3 2GB (optional:1gb)
    Nand Flash 16GB Nand Flash(optional:8/32/64)
    Storage Extension Support MicroSD(TF) ,Up to 32GB
    Network 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11 a/c. Support LAN 100M/1000M Base-T
    Power Supply DC 5V/2A
    Interface:
    HDMI
    1xHDMI Out (A type Female), HDMI1.4, Support 4K×2K decode output
    1xHDMI In (A type Female )support max up to 1080P(60Hz)input
    USB Port 3XUSB Host
    Data Output 1xSPDIF
    Card Readere 1X SD card (MMC card) reader
    AV Out 1x3.5mm Headphone Jack
    Network 1xRJ45 LAN Port
    Power Supply 1xDC Jack(2.1mm)
    Antenna External DualBand WiFi antenna
    Media Parameter:
    Audio Container: Support MP1、MP2、MP3、WMA、WAV、OGG、OGA、APE、FLAC、AAC、M4A、3GPP? ??etc Audio formats.Muliti -EQ mode,Support Synchronized lyrics and full-page lyric display.
    Audio Out HDMI Data Output
    Video Decoder MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4,H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1,
    Full video format decoding support. Support H.265 hardware decoding. Support format MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4,H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1,
    RV, VP6/VP8, Sorenson Spark, MVC
    Video Encoder H.264,H.265,VP8,MVC(1080P)
    Resolution
    HDMI output: Support 4Kx2K ( 3840*2160)
    H.264, H265 Data Rate: Up to 60Mbps
    Image browser Support JPG、JPEG、BMP、GIF、PNG、JFIF…etc photo format.Maximum resolution up to 8192x8192.
    Text-Reading Support TXT、LRC、PDF、Html、Htm、EPUB…etc formats(Depends on APK install)。
    Software Extension Support Google Play APK install
    DLNA,Wimo Protocol Support DLNA,Wimo Protocol
    Remote Control Support Smart phone remote control、2.4GHZ wireless air mouse/Remote controller.
    IM Software Support Skype/QQ/MSN/GTALK (Depends on APK install)
    Offic Software WORD/EXCEL/PDF(Depends on APK install)
    Others Parameters:
    Operationg Temperature: -10~40℃
    Storage Temperature: -20~50℃
    Humidity environment 5%-90%(No condensation)
    Certification CCC,CE,EMC,FCC,Wi-Fi
    Package:
    Dimension
    Net Weight
    Carton Box Size
    Gift Box Size
    Accessory List:
    1.Standard Package: 1xQSG、1xAdapter(DC 5V/2A), 1xHDMI Cable, 1x IR Remote Controller
    2.Optional Package: 2.4G Wireless Air Mouse, 2.4G Wireless mouse and keyboard, USB Cable

    #2
    I think this is the first device with a fan inside apart from the fan's on device's some members have fitted them selves I wonder if the fan is on permanently!! we will soon have nothing to do if the manufacturers keeps implementing our ideas lol lol
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

    Comment


      #3
      Error in specs shown...

      UT3S does not have HDMI input. Should be able to output 4K@60. The original UT3 did not have a fan, later versions came with a fan. It was a standard fan, the UT3S has a centrifugal blower type. Looks like they may have added a RTC battery. Original pics of the UT3 were shown with RTC battery, but is not in place on my UT3(fan model). The UT3S benefits from some additional case ventilation holes, as well.
      Originally posted by Sigismundpower View Post


      Operation System Android 4.4
      Language Chinese,English...Multi-Language support
      Chipset RK3288 28nm Cortex-A17 Quad core 1.8ghz
      GPU Quad-Core Mali-T764 3D GPU Support OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0, OpenVG1.1, OpenCL1.1 and Renderscript , Directx11, 2D GPU support 8Kx8K input,4Kx4Koutput
      SDRAM DDR3 2GB (optional:1gb)
      Nand Flash 16GB Nand Flash(optional:8/32/64)
      Storage Extension Support MicroSD(TF) ,Up to 32GB
      Network 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11 a/c. Support LAN 100M/1000M Base-T
      Power Supply DC 5V/2A
      Interface:
      HDMI
      1xHDMI Out (A type Female), HDMI1.4, Support 4K×2K decode output
      1xHDMI In (A type Female )support max up to 1080P(60Hz)input
      USB Port 3XUSB Host
      Data Output 1xSPDIF
      Card Readere 1X SD card (MMC card) reader
      AV Out 1x3.5mm Headphone Jack
      Network 1xRJ45 LAN Port
      Power Supply 1xDC Jack(2.1mm)
      Antenna External DualBand WiFi antenna
      Media Parameter:
      Audio Container: Support MP1、MP2、MP3、WMA、WAV、OGG、OGA、APE、FLAC、AAC、M4A、3GPP… etc Audio formats.Muliti -EQ mode,Support Synchronized lyrics and full-page lyric display.
      Audio Out HDMI Data Output
      Video Decoder MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4,H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1,
      Full video format decoding support. Support H.265 hardware decoding. Support format MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4,H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1,
      RV, VP6/VP8, Sorenson Spark, MVC
      Video Encoder H.264,H.265,VP8,MVC(1080P)
      Resolution
      HDMI output: Support 4Kx2K ( 3840*2160)
      H.264, H265 Data Rate: Up to 60Mbps
      Image browser Support JPG、JPEG、BMP、GIF、PNG、JFIF…etc photo format.Maximum resolution up to 8192x8192.
      Text-Reading Support TXT、LRC、PDF、Html、Htm、EPUB…etc formats(Depends on APK install)。
      Software Extension Support Google Play APK install
      DLNA,Wimo Protocol Support DLNA,Wimo Protocol
      Remote Control Support Smart phone remote control、2.4GHZ wireless air mouse/Remote controller.
      IM Software Support Skype/QQ/MSN/GTALK (Depends on APK install)
      Offic Software WORD/EXCEL/PDF(Depends on APK install)
      Others Parameters:
      Operationg Temperature: -10~40℃
      Storage Temperature: -20~50℃
      Humidity environment 5%-90%(No condensation)
      Certification CCC,CE,EMC,FCC,Wi-Fi
      Package:
      Dimension
      Net Weight
      Carton Box Size
      Gift Box Size
      Accessory List:
      1.Standard Package: 1xQSG、1xAdapter(DC 5V/2A), 1xHDMI Cable, 1x IR Remote Controller
      2.Optional Package: 2.4G Wireless Air Mouse, 2.4G Wireless mouse and keyboard, USB Cable

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by blinkone View Post
        I think this is the first device with a fan inside apart from the fan's on device's some members have fitted them selves I wonder if the fan is on permanently!! we will soon have nothing to do if the manufacturers keeps implementing our ideas lol lol
        The fan control android settings

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
          ...
          1. the UT3S has a centrifugal blower type.
          2. Looks like they may have added a RTC battery.
          ...
          1. SUNON MagLev GB0504PGV1-A 13.V1.B4048.F.GN (DC5V 1.0W)
          (e.g. http://www.****.com/itm/SUNON-GB0504...84806143&rt=nc
          http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/For-SU...273416487.html)

          2. seems so, but I don't know if it is a good idea to fix it at the AP6335 because of the BT which I think uses the metal case of the chip as an antenna...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

          MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

          RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            1. SUNON MagLev GB0504PGV1-A 13.V1.B4048.F.GN (DC5V 1.0W)
            (e.g. http://www.****.com/itm/SUNON-GB0504...84806143&rt=nc
            http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/For-SU...273416487.html)

            2. seems so, but I don't know if it is a good idea to fix it at the AP6335 because of the BT which I think uses the metal case of the chip as an antenna...
            Hello no_spam_for_me, Thanks for the links. Is that the same one used in the UT3S? That fan draws significantly more current than the UT3's. Better airflow pattern for the heatsink too. The additional case vents were overdue. Might have to pickup one of those fans.

            From the photo, the battery's pigtail appears to be soldered to the same pads as the original battery. Looks like it could be relocated. I guess the battery's original location blocked too many of the new vent holes, so they moved it.

            Comment


              #7
              Yes, yes and yes

              yes, it's the fan at the new UT3S...

              yes they placed it away from the vent holes and yes of cource you can replace it (also because of the wires)...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

              MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

              RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                Hello no_spam_for_me, Thanks for the links. Is that the same one used in the UT3S? That fan draws significantly more current than the UT3's. Better airflow pattern for the heatsink too. The additional case vents were overdue. Might have to pickup one of those fans.

                From the photo, the battery's pigtail appears to be soldered to the same pads as the original battery. Looks like it could be relocated. I guess the battery's original location blocked too many of the new vent holes, so they moved it.
                hello maybe a stupid question, i received my ut3s today and their seems to be something loose inside of the ugoos player, i think the fan is loose, when i shake it i hear something moving, how can i open the case without the box being damaged? best regards jeroen

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by jeroentie View Post
                  hello maybe a stupid question, i received my ut3s today and their seems to be something loose inside of the ugoos player, i think the fan is loose, when i shake it i hear something moving, how can i open the case without the box being damaged? best regards jeroen
                  I followed the suggestion of other Freaktab members and used a guitar pick. Apply a gentle pressure to the rear corners of the box to help flex the body in the center of the rear. Carefully begin to insert the guitar pick at the center rear, once you start to get in, start working towards the corners. The process did not mar the box or cover.
                  My fan had come loose as well.
                  Be careful.
                  Good luck.
                  BTW You could also probably use a spudger.
                  Last edited by RISCy Dude; 02-17-2015, 17:58. Reason: add BTW

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Actually mine came with the heat sink rolling around in the case. Another guy on another forum told me his heat sink was off too when he received his unit.

                    I would be inclined to believe that is the case with this guys too.

                    OP I wouldn't turn on the box until you inspect it!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      My UT3S just arrived and there is something loose inside of it. I was wondering if any of you guys have had success with repairing this defect on your own. It's such a hassle to RMA the unit. I'm reluctant to open the box in case it has more internal damage than just a loose fan or heat sink. I suspect I won't be able to return it once I've opened the case.

                      Thanks.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        If you open it gently nobody will be able to recognise that you had opened it...
                        I start at the backside over the USB ports because the case is more flexible at that point...
                        Maybe this picture helps to get an idea

                        (source: ugoos)
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

                        MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

                        RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Guitar pick or spudger can be helpful to open without damage.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Great advise. Thanks for the help.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I also something loose inside when i received it. After reading this topic, i opened it and noticed it was the fan completely free.

                              The fan has just some glue to fix it, and it seem the glue didn't stick enough during the shipping.
                              I used some hot glue on the place where it was originally glued and put it back in place because i didn't wanted to waste time and money in RMA just for this.

                              But Ugoos should be aware of this problem.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X